Problem: İnvalid RTMP Url Connection Timeout

27 minutes ago, macehh5 said:

What is the solution of problem İnvalid RTMP Url Connection Timeout

I can't see anything

That means your IP has been blocked from accessing RLC. 

If you have a Dynamic IP which is usually for DSL or ADSL Connections just power off your Modem and Router if you have one for about 2 minutes then restart them and your IP should be changed to allow you access again.

If you have a Static IP which is usually for Cable users then you have to download a VPN and use a Country such as USA to change your IP.

CyberGhost is good VPN and works efficiently.  Here is a link if you need it.          http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/24217/

It gives you 3 hours then it times out  then you just have to log it back on again to continue using it.  The only reason it times out is because of being a Free User rather than Premium.

If it asks for an update just skip the update as going to the next version will ask you to buy Premium or you can't use it but the linked one is the last Free Version for this app.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Xide said:

Thats not totally true...I have had this message several times and usually a reboot solves the problem ...So far

I have cleared my Temp Files, Cookies, Cache, Rebooted, tried 7 different Browsers and all field the same result. The minute I turn the VPN on the page appears normally.

On 13.06.2016 at 1:00 AM, StnCld316 said:

I have cleared my Temp Files, Cookies, Cache, Rebooted, tried 7 different Browsers and all field the same result. The minute I turn the VPN on the page appears normally.

how can I do that

• 1 month later...

I have suddenly gotten this message after an update of Firefox, and it's happened to both of my Win 10 machines. I rolled one of them back, hence retaining the previous version of Firefox, and that machine now works fine for seeing RLC now. Firefox is dumping flash, incidentally. Flash is proprietary, and Firefox is open source, so it appears Mozilla is going full-on HTML 5 and the switch-over problems are going to cause this problem because sooner-or-later, all browsers will probably fail to support Flash.

Chrome still works with RLC on all my machines, including my Linux box. But Firefox ain't paying the money for the rights to a proprietary product like the antique Adobe Flash because Mozilla is not monetized and supported by Google as Chrome is.

In other words, if you have Win 10, and you update Firefox, you will get this "Invalid RTM Dump" message.

I expect to see these compatibility problems continue as the change-over occurs, even though RLC has upgraded its software. Welcome to the wonderful world of technology, which can fuck up anything instantly everywhere.

(I try to pay cash when at the store. It's faster.)