Is it time for a Mussy Manzanar?

Perhaps it is time to revisit the idea of a relocation center to "protect" Islamists and their supporters. In California there is the perfect place to do that: Manzanar. Delightful area, sunny most of the year. It's where FDR relocated the Japanese (including Japanese-Americans) at the start of WWII.

The government can pre-print its apologies on business card size notices and hand them to each person relocated.

The stay at Mussy Manzanar will be temporary, of course: just until the War on Terror is over.  My advice: pack a lunch, Akbar.

Manzanar_Flag.jpg

• Upvote 1

Terrorism has been around for Centuries and every other Country is wasting Trillions of Dollars fighting them and getting nowhere and these guys committing these acts still keep getting larger in numbers as each day passes.

History demonstrates you cannot bomb people into submission. Nor can social and economic justice be delivered from the barrel of a gun.

Might as well just start World War III and wipe the entire Middle East off the map, that's the only way your going to beat them.

You don't exterminate terrorists by stomping on them one by one.
You get out the poison spray and kill them all at once.
Seal any points of re-entry in case any survivors try to gain access.

• Upvote 2

They sell these clocks in Dearborn Michigan.    For me, it is a delightful way to greet the new day.   And it also helps to keep me very regular in the mornings. 

But unfortunately the neighbors dog keeps howling whenever it goes off.   And I of course can not eat pig, but I am getting real curious as to what a Border Colley might taste like.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Terrorism has been around for Centuries and every other Country is wasting Trillions of Dollars fighting them and getting nowhere and these guys committing these acts still keep getting larger in numbers as each day passes.

History demonstrates you cannot bomb people into submission. Nor can social and economic justice be delivered from the barrel of a gun.

Might as well just start World War III and wipe the entire Middle East off the map, that's the only way your going to beat them.

You don't exterminate terrorists by stomping on them one by one.
You get out the poison spray and kill them all at once.
Seal any points of re-entry in case any survivors try to gain access.

stncld you write very good I wish I can write as good as you guys with my poor writing I have to Explain something you may be understand me , What CC is doing by Advertising certain sites on CC it's like a Terrorist in my book you know exactly which site I am talking CC and  specially you StnCld you have double standards 

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

stncld you write very good I wish I can write as good as you guys with my poor writing I have to Explain something you may be understand me , What CC is doing by Advertising certain sites on CC it's like a Terrorist in my book you know exactly which site I am talking CC and  specially you StnCld you have double standards 

When it comes to the subject on Terror those are just certain comments that I read in Editorials on the Web News Sites when other people comment. If I like the comment I'll copy it and use it when the appropriate time comes around.

The other part of your comment you are referring to has been discussed and that issue is done and over.  If you have any further issues with that Site take it up with their Support Team. This is not the proper thread to be discussing that issue.

• Upvote 2

Stncld,

As most of the time I might say I agree with you. But this time I have to point to a flaw in your statement, "You can't bomb people into submission". As a matter of fact yes you can. Just ask Japan. When the bombs fell on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the were in fact done. Bombed into submission. 

Our problem is the fanatics are fighting a religious war, we are not. We will never get anywhere with the muzzies until the moderates of their religion say enough is enough, which they won't do. They want everyone muzzie or dead. End of story end of argument. It is their entire teaching.  I think the only country that realizes what this is is Israel because the Jew have been fighting this war since the days of the child molester muhammad. Christians only during the Crusades.  

I vote we turn everything from the border of Israel to Iran into a sheet of glass. But hey I am just a right wing nut job who loves my guns and hates people whose only point in life to to get people to convert or kill them. 

That's because we currently have traitors and idiots running our country.  

That bitch, Hillary Clinton has taken in way too much money from the Muslim community for her to ever bar the door or speak out against them.

However, Queen Elizabeth the first threw the Muslims out of her country back in the sixteen hundreds.  She said there were too many of them and they were beginning to become a nuisance.

They didn't have any political correctness in those days.    Back then, if they saw a dog piss on a mutton, they would just throw it out. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, woodworker said:

That's because we currently have traitors and idiots running our country.  

The bitch, Hillary Clinton has taken in way too much money from the Muslim community for her to ever bar the door or speak out against them.

However, Queen Elizabeth the first threw the Muslims out of her country back in the sixteen hundreds.  She said there were too many of them and were beginning to become a nuisance.

Back then, they didn't have any political correctness.    If they saw a dog piss on a mutton, they would just go without supper and throw it out. 

Hillary has some fun coming her way. There's about 3 or 4 different things she got herself in a mess over and it's now been investigated.  If she gets Indicted then she'll have to bow out of the Presidential Campaign and they have to find someone else when the Convention rolls around.  Money Laundering through the Clinton Foundation for one of them.

• Upvote 5