Tver - Old guy and young guy

uppsala

Who is this OLD (pedhophile) who comes to Tver sometimes and fuck the Young Girls? And who is this younger guy with muscles who just comes and sit at the kitchen table and dont do anything?

2 hours ago, uppsala said:

Who is this OLD (pedhophile) who comes to Tver sometimes and fuck the Young Girls? And who is this younger guy with muscles who just comes and sit at the kitchen table and dont do anything?

I have no idea who you are but don't come in here and make disgusting comments like calling someone a pedophile when they don't deserve it. That's a serious accusation and something like that shouldn't be taken lightly. Everybody on cam is an adult. There are no kids on this site so don't call someone that disgusting word when it is not needed.

• Upvote 1

Why would a Young hot girl be in a relationship with such a old ugly guy? She can do a thousand times better. Is she getting paid or something to be in a "relationship"?

If Phil is "supposed" to be Jackies bf, makes it sound like shes getting paid for it.

2 hours ago, uppsala said:

Congrats on your dipshit post!  Dipshit!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have no idea who you are but don't come in here and make disgusting comments like calling someone a pedophile when they don't deserve it. That's a serious accusation and something like that shouldn't be taken lightly. Everybody on cam is an adult. There are no kids on this site so don't call someone that disgusting word when it is not needed.

Its obvious you dont understand what i say. You see 1 Word and react like a 8year old. We all know everyone is over 18. I used (Pedophile) instead of Pedohile wich shows i dont mean pedophile literally, its more a statement that its a unnatural disgusting relationship since 1 is Young and 1 is VERY old. So Think twice Before you make a stupid comment. This isnt your thread, its not a comment from me, its a question. If you dont like it, fuck off from my thread.

so what do u find hard to understand old man younger women iv been there in past ,nought wrong just age lol just shows younger guys get so insercure with the fact that old men can be attractive also , lol i find it funny peoples views and judgments lol 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Its obvious you dont understand what i say. You see 1 Word and react like a 8year old. We all know everyone is over 18. I used (Pedophile) instead of Pedohile wich shows i dont mean pedophile literally, its more a statement that its a unnatural disgusting relationship since 1 is Young and 1 is VERY old. So Think twice Before you make a stupid comment. This isnt your thread, its not a comment from me, its a question. If you dont like it, fuck off from my thread.

Fucking brilliant!  Just cause you cant spell doesn't mean you didn't use the word.  What an idiot.  ...and report me I DONT GIVE A FUCK!  you were wrong in your choice of words.  Oh and nobody owns any thread fuckwit

• Upvote 2

Oh boy ! I haven't posted in  LOOONG time but i do check out the forum as some of my friends are here (Unsy,mr1010,jabbath,natres) but the post by uppsala was disturbing to say the least.Cmon man that's the worst thing to think let alone post even when you did not mean it.It was offending.

• Upvote 2