Chaturbate login

Where exactly are you trying to log into?

I have NEVER seen a log in portal like that on camcaps.

Your heading says chaturbate log in but the script in the image says camcaps.

This is all very confusing to me and keeping me away from watching Irma giving massages. :cry:

6 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Where exactly are you trying to log into?

I have NEVER seen a log in portal like that on camcaps.

Your heading says chaturbate log in but the script in the image says camcaps.

This is all very confusing to me and keeping me away from watching Irma giving massages. :cry:

When I click to full screen on chaturbate it asks me to login via camcaps. Trust me it was beyond worth it to see what I saw.

I get this first of course but it fails and goes to the screen I showed earlier. 

chat1.jpg

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I tried to go full screen on the Webcam link but I seem to be getting this with my Camcaps login and password. No Captcha!

chat.jpg

You must have clicked on the Webcams Tab next to the BLOG Tab at the top of the page.  That also takes you to Chaturbate but it's a Sister Site so you need a Separate Log-In other than what you use on Chaturbate.com.  In order to access the Full Screen Feature an Account is Required.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You must have clicked on the Webcams Tab next to the BLOG Tab at the top of the page.  That also takes you to Chaturbate but it's a Sister Site so you need a Separate Log-In other than what you use on Chaturbate.com.  In order to access the Full Screen Feature an Account is Required.

I always forget my chaturbate logins since I visit so infrequently. However I seem to time it right: last time a Jessica Alba look-alike; this time an attractive squirter who after delivering more than 1 water cannon was dripping all over the place. It was special. I had just Ilona was back and with the hot babe overload on RLC I just needed some relaxation. Did I say I was going to leave: Leora goes sex mad, Masha and Sasha back to their old ways; Nelly and Bogdan getting even better; Zoya getting very hot; Irma returning and now Ilona. It simply isn't fair! Wish Rita would come down bottomless though.

N.B. This is not a very technical entry!!!