RLC LOCKOUT!

Not an RLC member as those folks are usually awake when I'm asleep.

With that said, I tuned into Leora for about 4 hours. After re-freshing several times, the last refresh said something to the affect I can no longer view the channel unless I subscribe.  Got this prompt a few times.  I then cleared my RLC cookie, re-started Chrome and was able to view RLC (Leora).  But after refreshing once, got the same message.

So...looks like RLC is blocking out non-paid user's IP address after a given time.  I first thought clearing the cookies would help but I don't think so.  Time will tell where this goes. For now, I can view RLC but once I'm forced to refresh, I'm blocked out.

In hindsight, probably not a bad thing to be locked out.  I'll then finally get to that "honey-do" list that keeps getting longer. :)

55 minutes ago, Howard said:

Not an RLC member as those folks are usually awake when I'm asleep.

With that said, I tuned into Leora for about 4 hours. After re-freshing several times, the last refresh said something to the affect I can no longer view the channel unless I subscribe.  Got this prompt a few times.  I then cleared my RLC cookie, re-started Chrome and was able to view RLC (Leora).  But after refreshing once, got the same message.

So...looks like RLC is blocking out non-paid user's IP address after a given time.  I first thought clearing the cookies would help but I don't think so.  Time will tell where this goes. For now, I can view RLC but once I'm forced to refresh, I'm blocked out.

In hindsight, probably not a bad thing to be locked out.  I'll then finally get to that "honey-do" list that keeps getting longer. :)

Use a VPN and your back in.

• Upvote 4

il y a 15 heures, TMR1 dit:

Il y a juin Qui chrome page Votre Actualize de automatiquement l' extension de l'avant ennuyeux 15 minutes de coupure. Je l'ai mis juste avant that the place imposer Rafraichissement un. Could be veux essayer.

bonjour, je peux avoir le nom de l'extention svp

merci