Boredom has set in RLC

Kkru394

This is the first weekend in a while where I haven't spent at least 4 or 5 hours with the RLC site up. They are in a definite lull and they need something new. Vanessa and Thomas's party was the most interesting thing with 2 hot guests that happened all weekend and that fizzled out. They've actually been the most interesting apartment the last couple weekends and that's saying something. I appreciate the beauty of  Irma and ilona but that apartment was great for new blood. When Rita leaves they need to replace her with a totally new girl. They also need a replacement for Carla and Mario.The only times I check out K&K are when they are together or when they have Angels over. Otherwise I don't watch them alone that much  And the rest of the apartments are same old/ same old and either need to have some guests or be replaced.

• Upvote 2

I saw something interesting just yesterday; it's a big thrill cuz I'm confined to the "Free" cams.

Maya took her pet snake out of the terrarium and petted it.

Now I'm locked into the suspense waiting to see when the cats turn it into their play-toy. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I'm all but done with this forum.   It's been fun but quite frankly it has now pretty much became like RLC.   It's the same stuff day after day and people are not sharing anything unless their ego's are getting stroked by the numerous sycophants that occupy this forum.   When this starts to happen the board is dead in my opinion!

I was gone over the weekend and nothing changed, still the same bickering amongst forum members, no picture sharing......yet picture flooding which has nothing to do with the forum, and it sounds like stories of the girls that are blown way out of proportion.  This whole crap about no pictures posted of premium apartments is a joke.  Barca is a premium apartment and there are pics posted quite a bit but you never see anything of the K&K apartment.

Eventually CC will start going under maintenance so the elite can get their balls drained!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think half the forum left once they witnessed Kristy coming home by herself and Polka coming home and smoking like a damn chimney and going to bed.   What's up with you supporters?    Can't you be a fan even when what happens is not what you wanted to see happen!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...