Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Faites comme lui alors

Prenez un abonnement, faites  des photos ou vidéos, postez les résultats 

Voilà c'est pas bien sorcier 

Ah oui j'allais oublier le plus important, jouez à la roulette russe du ban rlc ^^

Malheureusement il y a bien une raison pour qu'il n'y est que notre bon corbo qui partage de super vidéo sur des appartements premium ou cam payantes, le ban 

Perso j'aimerai bien aussi partager ce que j'ai mais je suis très mauvais à la roulette 

Voilà à méditer pour certains :-)

effectivement à mediter pour certains ! les plus intelligents d'entres nous ici ont compris depuis longtemps qu'il fallait plus poster de photos ou videos et puis il y a les autres comme corbo qui jouent regulièrement à la roulette russe et qui perdent à chaque fois !

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the video. It actually starts after he has come on her back after the second session, but she sure seems to be smiling. And he has a nice hard dick that is for sure. Wish he could have lasted longer for her pleasure, but, again, she seems to be smiling a lot in this video.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you for the video. It actually starts after he has come on her back after the second session, but she sure seems to be smiling. And he has a nice hard dick that is for sure. Wish he could have lasted longer for her pleasure, but, again, she seems to be smiling a lot in this video.

Yes, the first one did not work, recorded 1.5 Geg but could not riun

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Piedpiper,,as a straight guy,,,you would never ever ever ever,,hear me talk about another man's dick like this,,,I don't know why you said this,but I guess it doesn't bother you to say this about another guy's dick.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Piedpiper,,as a straight guy,,,you would never ever ever ever,,hear me talk about another man like this,,,I don't know why you said this,but I guess it doesn't bother you to say this about another guy's dick.

lol.. I have so much confidence in my own sexuality I have no problem admitting when I see a good looking guy as well as a guy with a nice size dick. Frankly, I am not so sure his dick isn't the reason she fucks him on occasion. It was hard, he just doesn't know how to control his own orgasm, which is too sad. Too sad for too many of the beautiful women on this site.

And, my friend, I am as straight as they come. Have a good night Euromike!!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 11:22 PM, denizenkane said:

jesus I really hope there is someone that caught the full video. If you'd be willing to share privately via pm would be much appreciated ::):heart:

here u go

full video 13 minutes 

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

• Upvote 12