Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 3:48 AM, meran said:

here u go

full video 13 minutes 

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

thanks,great video.nothing really new in this appartment,sex with underwear and bra on,nothing to see,the only good news i can see it's kristy can finaly moaning :biggrin: 

• Upvote 5

Just now, clivebb said:

thanks,great video.nothing really new in this appartment,sex with underwear and bra on,nothing to see,the only good news i can see it's kristy can moaning :biggrin: 

and the thrust on her ass .. 

5 hours ago, Beau40 said:

i cant see the kristy sex video , show it again plz

Same with me, only a picture full of smaller pictures, but the video does not open. Maybe there is not much to see though, it seems that both Kristy and Kamila are too inexperienced in sex, and they have dragged with them guys (= kids), who know nothing about what should be done.

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Same with me, only a picture full of smaller pictures, but the video does not open. Maybe there is not much to see though, it seems that both Kristy and Kamila are too inexperienced in sex, and they have dragged with them guys (= kids), who know nothing about what should be done.

I think both Kami and Kristy are more sexually experienced than you could ever imagine. lol

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

it's working here,click 2 or 3 times on the play button until the play button turn blue and the video start

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think both Kami and Kristy are more sexually experienced than you could ever imagine. lol

I don´t know what´s behind your thinking - I just comment on the basis of what I have seen. I sincerely hope they would meet real men, bring them to the appartment and show us all what they can, but I wonder if that will ever happen.

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's working here,click 2 or 3 times on the play button until the play button turn blue and the video start

Thanks for the advice, but it did not help. When I click the play button, I always get ads, and when I close the ad and go back to the video, there is no click button any more. Maybe the problem is with the ads, I should find a way of getting rid of them.

25 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I don´t know what´s behind your thinking - I just comment on the basis of what I have seen. I sincerely hope they would meet real men, bring them to the appartment and show us all what they can, but I wonder if that will ever happen.

My thinking is based upon K&K's conversations as translated by Kitek combined with what I have seen both Kami and Kristy do in bed.The only reason we have not seen more is because they did not want to have sex in front of a camera.That may change if they think they will lose their beautiful free apartment if they do not perform on camera.

• Upvote 1