Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 3:48 AM, meran said:

here u go

full video 13 minutes 

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

nice,but i hope they changed the pillow sheets,,he shot all the way up to the headboard,,kid  had a good release,lucky him...

6 minutes ago, jjs said:

TRIED another browser still didn't  work but all good didn't need to see it that bad,  thanks anyway .

You really didn't miss much except it was a start to a hopefully new Kristy for the subscribers.   I seen it and as soon as I watched it I deleted it.   I'm not really into watching the male and female couples have sex....not my thing,  but I would love to see Kristy have sex when you could actually see Kristy having sex.   Let me explain......we all know what kind of shape Kristy is in and I could just imagine how good she would look during sex,  the way she can contort herself and move her body would be fantastic.   My problem is, and I know it was only the first time for her in the apartment, but I don't want to watch something where you might get to see a little penetration here and there if your lucky.  I want to see that beautiful girl devour what ever guy she is having sex with,  not a bunch of covers always getting in the way.   Hopefully it will get better and hopefully when it does, someone will share it with me by PM.

3 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Anyone willing to PM me the vid of tonight's sex???

I would really really enjoy it! :heart:

I was sleeping last night, as I always am, when something interesting happens. My regular excellent PM supplier was away from home and did not catch that naked sex session, either. I would appreciate it if somebody else from Kristy´s fan club could send it as PM.

Il y a 10 heures, corboblanc a dit :

pareil pour moi!!! si l'un de mes amis pouvait me la partager en mp, cela serait vraiment sympathique!!!

same for me !!! if one of my friends could share with me the mp, it would be really nice !!!:blush:

idem... please! Merci !!!