Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

5 hours ago, moibidule said:

Dear Friends

:heart::heart::heart::heart:   It would be the Nirvana   :heart::heart::heart::heart:
::)::)::)::)   The Paradise   ::)::)::)::)
If one of you
Be great
To post movies (or pics or links… even in PM...)

:heart::heart::heart::heart:   With my love Kamila :heart::heart::heart::heart:  
I wish you all the best!

Why would anyone want pics and videos of a vacant apartment? lol

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, moibidule said:

Dear Friends

:heart::heart::heart::heart:   It would be the Nirvana   :heart::heart::heart::heart:
::)::)::)::)   The Paradise   ::)::)::)::)
If one of you
Be great
To post movies (or pics or links… even in PM...)

:heart::heart::heart::heart:   With my love Kamila :heart::heart::heart::heart:  
I wish you all the best!

Dear Kamila,if you want people to post pics and videos then you need to give them something worth recording.

I can see very few videos on the six pages of posts here. The comments are not about the videos that have been posted but all kinds of speculations. Do we need a video thread if there are no possibilities - we know the reasons - for posting videos?

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I can see very few videos on the six pages of posts here. The comments are not about the videos that have been posted but all kinds of speculations. Do we need a video thread if there are no possibilities - we know the reasons - for posting videos?

So why don't you post some videos?

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why don't you post some videos?

I suppose you have also noticed that it is difficult to post videos of Premium pages without being soon banned, especially when there is no free page of the apartment. I don´t think you have posted any videos, either. I guess K&K videos if any can only be distributed by PM.

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Don't worry, my friend ... no videos to see neither pictures ... they should rename the topics " Comments only" !!     ;-)     Since few months, total waste of time ... 

suite à des demandes mp, voici quelques vidéos anciennes de kami et kristy au hasard......

mp result of requests, here are some old videos of kami and kristy randomly ......:angel:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• Upvote 11

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎09 at 11:09 AM, corboblanc said:

suite à des demandes mp, voici quelques vidéos anciennes de kami et kristy au hasard......

mp result of requests, here are some old videos of kami and kristy randomly ......:angel:

Je télécharge... merci Corboblanc. Tu es l'un des seuls à partager tes vidéos ::)::)

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎09 at 11:09 AM, corboblanc said:

Merci mon ami , super gentil à toi !!  

Thanks to you, my friend ... 

• Upvote 3

Faites comme lui alors

Prenez un abonnement, faites  des photos ou vidéos, postez les résultats 

Voilà c'est pas bien sorcier 

Ah oui j'allais oublier le plus important, jouez à la roulette russe du ban rlc ^^

Malheureusement il y a bien une raison pour qu'il n'y est que notre bon corbo qui partage de super vidéo sur des appartements premium ou cam payantes, le ban 

Perso j'aimerai bien aussi partager ce que j'ai mais je suis très mauvais à la roulette 

Voilà à méditer pour certains :-)

• Upvote 2