My beautiful new garden.

woodworker

I just got done planting my beautiful new garden, which is now in full bloom and ready for my upcoming garden party.   And I want all my liberal friends here to know that despite our past differences at times, that they are all most cordially invited.      

There will be refreshing cool drinks served to compliment a lovely fruit salad made from my very own garden.

What better way to relax and unwind, while discussing world events, and the benefits of Obama's failed policies.     

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Woody: Unfortunately, I cannot attend and will take have to take a raincheck. I hope you don't mind. Have a good party anyway.

That's too bad, as I was hoping you could help me in the kitchen with making the salads up for the other guest.  

And I was also hoping that you could have helped me later in disposing of the bodies.  ::)

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, woodworker said:

That's too bad, as I was hoping you could help me in the kitchen with making the salads for the other guest.  

And I was also hoping that you could have helped me later in disposing of the bodies.  ::)

I don't think you are going to get many takers after that video presentation LOL.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, woodworker said:

Oh you'd be surprised.   Liberals are so dumb that even on a clear day you have to point out to them just where the sun is.

They're also big on freebies as well, so I'm betting they'll come.  

When things are Free.  Everyone comes out of the Woodwork. If they had to pay the turnout would likely be lower.

• Upvote 2

Yes, that's very true.   Fucking cheapskates.  The least they could do is pay for their last meal.

You know, someone once said to me that people don't really appreciate things when they're free."

But I added,.. "Except for pussy."    "Somehow paying for it just isn't the same for me."

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, woodworker said:

Yes, that's very true.   Fucking cheapskates.  The least they could do is pay for their last meal.

You know, someone once said to me that people don't really appreciate things when they're free."

But I added,.. "Except for pussy."    "Somehow paying for it just isn't the same for me."

I would think that paying for it can be quite rewarding in the long run.   I am all for good wholesome satisfying relationships and there still might be a few out there if you are a youngster lol.   The dating world is full of baggage these days for a guy my age......they are only really looking for a guy to bale them out of trouble.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would think that paying for it can be quite rewarding in the long run.   I am all for good wholesome satisfying relationships and there still might be a few out there if you are a youngster lol.   The dating world is full of baggage these days for a guy my age......they are only really looking for a guy to bale them out of trouble.

Your absolutely right.    And a woman can be lethal when it comes to their true intentions or deceit.

• Upvote 1

A long time ago on this forum I once made a reference to the only girl that ever hurt me.  

And to think that she once told me that she adored me passionately, in much the same way I suppose that Delilah must have said to Samson,.. "Oh, I just love your hair."