Is Paul slowly changing Leora

Has anybody noticed Paul coming down on Leora to put more cloths on lately, and to stop touching herself.  When I 1st came onto this apartment she was naked all the time, and sleeping on the couch at nights. Now she sleeps with Paul more, and is wrapped up in the blankets like she was in a cocoon. Is he slowly changing her? 

On 7/11/2016 at 7:52 AM, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Has anybody noticed Paul coming down on Leora to put more cloths on lately, and to stop touching herself.  When I 1st came onto this apartment she was naked all the time, and sleeping on the couch at nights. Now she sleeps with Paul more, and is wrapped up in the blankets like she was in a cocoon. Is he slowly changing her? 

All I can say this is WHAT!

Are you watching footage from last year?

1. She has been more naked than ever over the past 2 months

2. She's going out commando more often than not

3. They have fucked in the free rooms directly in front of the camera fairly regularly in the last month - that's up from about once every 6 months

4. She's often been sleeping bottomless in the LR

5. She's started using a TOY

6. She appears happy most of the time.

7. He seemed perfectly OK with her touching herself in the LR after one of the gR fucks even having a laugh with her as she fondled it for several minutes. Last year such behaviour provoked him rotten.

How is she under more control than she was last year? I can only assume your post is full of sarcasm. 

• Upvote 3

@  BBsq69 

She's an exhibitionist at heart that has a fire burning down below, and her man doesn't have a clue how to cool down her down. If he took care of her as much as he picked his noise she would be one satisfied woman. I've been watching for a while, and noticed that he has her cover up more often when he is at home. It would make me cringe, and want to punch him when he would slap her down below in the private parts to get her to put panties on.

I'm glad sex under the covers are over. It must have been hell for her being the exhibitionist she is. I could tell it was even harder for him to please her under the blankets. Several times I could tell she just trying to get him off because there was no way she could get off under the covers or she would come out from under the covers and point her back side to the camera #8, and touch herself while she was taking care of him. I'm sure we've all seen this pose from her.

I'm not saying she is under more control.  You can't control her exhibitionist flame, Hell, I don't even think she can, but he sure is trying real hard.

P.S. It sure will be great in the apartment once he gets a job!

Today is the 17th 3 AM her time. She is in the LR sleeping in her nightie [top and bottom] under and out of the covers. He [Mr. Insecurity] is next to her watching TV, and watching his phone to see who is watching her. 

But have you not seen at home fucking directly in front of the camera and in the LR and in GR in the last couple of weeks? Do you not see wandering around naked or bottomless with him around? 

What you have said has happened in the past but way way more of it than is happening now. This is what is confusing me about your post.

July 1st   L fucks P on the couch in the GR. He cums very quickly. She wants to bate in GR but the dog sort of spoils the mood. For fully 5 minutes she plays with pussy on the lR couch. Paul is aware it is happening. He behaves as if this is totally normal even laughing with her.

July 7th   L fucks P right in front of the camera in the GR

July 8th or 9th: She goes out commando in a dress and Paul know she is because she changed in the hall. He used to complain when she wore too sexy a skirt so a big change here.

July 10th L fucks P right in front of the camera in the LR giving us a close up view of her oral skills for the 2nd time in a couple of weeks. 

July 16th After a few days on her own or at least with them not being home the same time. She is naked or bottomless pretty much all day. This is yesterday, surely you noticed. She cleaned bottomless.

Even Today there was a post expressing surprise:

Are they actually going to have sex UNDER the covers?  Strange twist here....

but then:

I think she had 2 orgasms, he finished by cumming on her back - good effort Paul, you looked a little livelier this time!

Trust me go back 7-10 months and pretty much none of this went on. 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

But have you not seen at home fucking directly in front of the camera and in the LR and in GR in the last couple of weeks? Do you not see wandering around naked or bottomless with him around? 

What you have said has happened in the past but way way more of it than is happening now. This is what is confusing me about your post.

July 1st   L fucks P on the couch in the GR. He cums very quickly. She wants to bate in GR but the dog sort of spoils the mood. For fully 5 minutes she plays with pussy on the lR couch. Paul is aware it is happening. He behaves as if this is totally normal even laughing with her.

July 7th   L fucks P right in front of the camera in the GR

July 8th or 9th: She goes out commando in a dress and Paul know she is because she changed in the hall. He used to complain when she wore too sexy a skirt so a big change here.

July 10th L fucks P right in front of the camera in the LR giving us a close up view of her oral skills for the 2nd time in a couple of weeks. 

July 16th After a few days on her own or at least with them not being home the same time. She is naked or bottomless pretty much all day. This is yesterday, surely you noticed. She cleaned bottomless.

Even Today there was a post expressing surprise:

Are they actually going to have sex UNDER the covers?  Strange twist here....

but then:

I think she had 2 orgasms, he finished by cumming on her back - good effort Paul, you looked a little livelier this time!

Trust me go back 7-10 months and pretty much none of this went on. 

BBsq69, I totally agree with you, although in my opinion there are two ways of looking at this, as there has definitely been an increase in action compared to only a couple of months ago. 

If has suggested this is Pauls way of changing Leora, I'm all for it, he's just got to keep up with her, when her fanny needs attention it's going to get sorted one way or the other.

Also if RLC do pay a performance bonus, and Paul is out of work as mentioned, they need money, and I have to ask do they get more for fucking or Leora rubbing one out, personally I would pay more to see Leora.

The increase in his ability could be down to what Leora is feeding him, after seeing the way the dog goes at the cushion, I suggested she feed him the same

• Upvote 1

Leora looks after the money of which she seems to have a constant supply and I have not doubt RLC pay her very well. Paul never ever touches the money and waits to see if Leora will give him any. I believe that there have been monetary tensions between the 2 and given Paul has stepped back a bit, he probably feels entitled to more of a share. I'm speculating here but it is not entirely uninformed speculation. 

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

July 19th: You see what happened

Unfortunately I was at work, but thankfully some one posted the video and I downloaded it, as usual Leora is left to do all the work, and I don't care what others say I think she gives a pretty good blow job.

In my opinion if he wants more of the money, he should get of his lazy ass and take charge of Leora once in a while because when he does she gets what she really wants more than one orgasm, but asking him to waste that energy to often is a big ask, when this is energy that could be better used for nose digging. 

You may have gathered by now I'm not a big Paul fan I think he gives Neanderthals a bad name, but watching Leora in all her moods and do they vary, keeps an oldish man happy

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2016 at 10:12 PM, Newark52 said:

You may have gathered by now I'm not a big Paul fan I think he gives Neanderthals a bad name, but watching Leora in all her moods and do they vary, keeps an oldish man happy

Who is a big Paul fan? His behaviour around Leora is odd some of the time and he has certainly been through controlling phases, but she is an emotional game player herself so that does not help the situation. They are both clever and complex people. Leora's moods are always interesting.

On 7/29/2016 at 2:08 AM, BBsq69 said:

Who is a big Paul fan? His behaviour around Leora is odd some of the time and he has certainly been through controlling phases, but she is an emotional game player herself so that does not help the situation. They are both clever and complex people. Leora's moods are always interesting.

You may struggle to find a big Paul fan, I agree they are both clever people and she is an emotiona game player, her mood's do keep everybody intrigued, but at the end of the day she sits on her best asset, which she is not ashamed to show us when she bate's.