Jump to content

UnderButt - One of the best things about summer


itsme
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, cingaro said:

On the summer you can find good cameras with good views, is the pick of, topless, thong, butts, here an example. 

https://open.ivideon.com/embed/v2/?server=200-6322652c81aa0149aaff5d9b109c28f0&camera=0&width=1280&height=720&lang=ru&ap=&fs=&noibw=

::)

Three children playing by the pool...  What are you; a Chester?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Three children playing by the pool...  What are you; a Chester?

the girls do not are waiting for you, the girls do not go to the pool when you look the camera, you expected? poor boy, disappointed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't mind waiting but perhaps you could post that it is a standing or static camera. when I opened your posted addy, I waited for some time and all I saw was 3 little boys playing at the table.  With no other explanation from your original post, the prima facie look is that you like little boys.  Not my fault you didn't clarify your post.  Even with your later explanation, you still give me doubts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Don't mind waiting but perhaps you could post that it is a standing or static camera. when I opened your posted addy, I waited for some time and all I saw was 3 little boys playing at the table.  With no other explanation from your original post, the prima facie look is that you like little boys.  Not my fault you didn't clarify your post.  Even with your later explanation, you still give me doubts.

You can not think that there was something interesting before the three children? You may think that tomorrow can see girls? and other days? where is your brain?, you accuse me of being a criminal because he has not seen girls today ??where is your brain?, I will publish children here? why?, where is your brain? you need therapy,  call the police. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2016 at 6:32 PM, cingaro said:

You can not think that there was something interesting before the three children? You may think that tomorrow can see girls? and other days? where is your brain?, you accuse me of being a criminal because he has not seen girls today ??where is your brain?, I will publish children here? why?, where is your brain? you need therapy,  call the police. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Call your mama bitch.....  I commented on what I saw.  I implied not accused. But now I'm really wondering.  As the Baird said:  "Methinks thou doth protest too much!"   Chester...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...