Looks like the end of free cams

BBsq69

yes,i confirm,it's the end of free cams,we are limited by around 10-15 minutes per day now ! i was regular member with rlc during this last three years and this is the respect rlc have now with their member !!!! we had ID,recently the permanent watermark on screen and now the free users are limited with 15 minutes per day,i give one year for rlc now before close the door,good bye rlc for me i go in vv now

I used to be a paid member of rlc long time ago.It became to me kinda boring so i stopped payingfor it. I have thought about trying out voyeur-villa as a paid member,but i am still skeptical.Any thought's or comment's from present or past paid members would be greatly appreciated. Thank's in Advance.

35 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I used to be a paid member of rlc long time ago.It became to me kinda boring so i stopped payingfor it. I have thought about trying out voyeur-villa as a paid member,but i am still skeptical.Any thought's or comment's from present or past paid members would be greatly appreciated. Thank's in Advance.

vv have advantage but incommode too after it's depend what you want see,

*the advantage: archive videos,you press the rec button every 5 minutes,this is the members make this archive,it's like a mutual aid between the members,it's very confortable when you have not the possibility to be connect all the time,you have just to check the archive for see what the members have recorded today.

a large part of the tenants are here for entertainment the members with regular party or sexy or sexual games,many times they not hiding the sex.

*incommode: cameras and sound quality are just correct,it's not the same quality of rlc,i hope they can buy better cameras later,it's young site,they can just progress.

personaly i'm satisfied with my last membership,after there is down period like actually,just need choose the good moment for try a suscription.

for me vv is a mix of sex site and reallife.

i think RLC  doing a biggest error for limited the free cams now with some minutes per day,i think many guys will leave rlc now and not only the free users

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

yes,i confirm,it's the end of free cams,we are limited by around 10-15 minutes per day now ! i was regular member with rlc during this last three years and this is the respect rlc have now with their member !!!! we had ID,recently the permanent watermark on screen and now the free users are limited with 15 minutes per day,i give one year for rlc now before close the door,good bye rlc for me i go in vv now

No your not limited to 15 mins per/day.  Just refresh the page.  I always use Private Browsing in Firefox, and never had a problem reloading/refreshing the page after 15mins.

5 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

No your not limited to 15 mins per/day.  Just refresh the page.  I always use Private Browsing in Firefox, and never had a problem reloading/refreshing the page after 15mins.

i have always doing that,refresh the page every 15 mn but now it's not working today,i have like 2 mn of free cams every 30 mn,i have tried on firefox too but same shit,it's new shit feature rlc have instaured today