CC members age distribution

Noldus

CC members age distribution  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Several wondered CC members age distribution. Take part in this informal survey. Ends at Aug 1th.

• <-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70->
  2. 2. Sex

• M
    • F

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Several wondered CC members age distribution. Take part in this informal survey

You don't need a survey Noldus,,I could have told you the answer to your question,,,98% of CC members are old ass miserable men,with high blood pressure,diabetes,hypertension,loose stool,erectile dysfunction,memory loss,No teeth,wearing diapers lmaoooooooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

angry-old-person.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You don't need a survey Noldus,,I could have told you the answer to your question,,,98% of CC members are old ass miserable men,with high blood pressure,diabetes,hypertension,loose stool,erectile dysfunction,memory loss,No teeth,wearing diapers lmaoooooooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

angry-old-person.jpg

And just think you going to be there one day. LOL Enjoy your youth.  

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, euromike69 said:

angry-old-person.jpg

Just think in a few short decades you'll be right up along with the rest of us. Then you get the enjoyment of wearing Dentures and Depends. Tell stories of years gone past if Alzheimer's doesn't set in.

Hey they might even make you President of the Silver Haired Boy's Club.  I won't live to see you reach that stage in life but hey someone has to step up to the plate and take over as us Old Buzzards move on to the next World to begin a New Chapter.   ROFLMAO.gif

• Upvote 6

I am surprised at the vote pattern.  The most viewers are young, and viewership declines with advancing age.  I would have guessed more of a bell curve, with most viewers being in 40's and 50's.  I would have guessed the younger folks are out doing sex instead of watching it.  When I was young, I "viewed" it whenever I could, which was almost never, because it was before the internet and before computers.

1 hour ago, skipp said:

I am surprised at the vote pattern.  The most viewers are young, and viewership declines with advancing age.  I would have guessed more of a bell curve, with most viewers being in 40's and 50's.  I would have guessed the younger folks are out doing sex instead of watching it.  When I was young, I "viewed" it whenever I could, which was almost never, because it was before the internet and before computers.

LOL  the youngsters of today are scared shitless to even talk to a girl, much less think about having any sexual relations!   I'm not talking about the drug induced one's either!!  Those guys could give two shit's about a female and only use drugs to lure them into their beds.   I'm talking about normal, good upbringing, stable minded youth!!

• Upvote 1

Here's a question along similar lines, but difficult to ask in a poll format.

What was the make and model of your first computer? And how much did it cost?

Anybody here who started with one of these automatically will receive an official "Foamy Stamp of Motherfuckin' Approval" and be exulted to God-tier Wizard Membership here at CamCaps.

(For you young whippersnappers, this device was named after a Star Trek episode, and those red LED lights on the front are the monitor, and you could save a lot of money by building it yourself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altair_8800 )

664px-Altair_8800_Computer.jpg

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's a question along similar lines, but difficult to ask in a poll format.

What was the make and model of your first computer? And how much did it cost?

My first computer was a Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer from Radio Shack. All it had was a 16k of RAM. Didn't have a Hard Drive everything stored on a cassette  It was slower than a Snail and those bastards at Radio Shack got $500.