Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

My advice to RLC  :  Either open 1 free room or close this apartment forever .  We can see and find out more about the girls using their private accounts than by reading what they are supposedly doing in the apartment .  Another option :  allow willing Premier Members to post pictures !  I , for one,  do not believe your Moscow based, completely closed apartment experiment has worked .  Even the girls seem to be bored with their Moscow assignments ! 

14 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

My advice to RLC  :  Either open 1 free room or close this apartment forever .  We can see and find out more about the girls using their private accounts than by reading what they are supposedly doing in the apartment .  Another option :  allow willing Premier Members to post pictures !  I , for one,  do not believe your Moscow based, completely closed apartment experiment has worked .  Even the girls seem to be bored with their Moscow assignments ! 

Close the apartment forever??  Why because you can't see a free room? Really?  Close it down?  What about those who actually pay and look in on this apartment from time to time when it looks interesting.

Some subscribers here (me for one) do not live one RLC or live for RLC but rather view it as TV.  When I watch I see what is on and who is there.  If nothing good I mve on for a while.

From a subscriber view your post just makes no sense.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Not much to report here now
August starts as July ended, with empty apartment.
Kristy is perhaps at home with her mother? Who knows

She was going to visit her parents as every weekend.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, albacore said:

Close the apartment forever??  Why because you can't see a free room? Really?  Close it down?  What about those who actually pay and look in on this apartment from time to time when it looks interesting.

Some subscribers here (me for one) do not live one RLC or live for RLC but rather view it as TV.  When I watch I see what is on and who is there.  If nothing good I mve on for a while.

From a subscriber view your post just makes no sense.

I respect your opinion, sir ...............but I still think my opinion makes more sense !  It's not just that there is no free room.........it is the fact that they do not even allow members to post occasional pictures about what is going on there . If I just want a narrative,  I'll read a book. Like many others, I believe that there are only 2 Premium apartments that people are interested in :    Barcelona and K & K !  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I respect your opinion, sir ...............but I still think my opinion makes more sense !  It's not just that there is no free room.........it is the fact that they do not even allow members to post occasional pictures about what is going on there . If I just want a narrative,  I'll read a book. Like many others, I believe that there are only 2 Premium apartments that people are interested in :    Barcelona and K & K !  

Yeah ok.  What does that have to do with "Either open 1 free room or close this apartment forever" ?

Why would people who pay a subscription think or agree with you that they should close the apartment because a non paying subscriber can't see what they want? I see anything I want when they are there. Why should I be penalized?

Now if you are mad that people who do not subscribe to RLC limited in what they see - then join - but to think that the apartment should be closed because non paying people can't enjoy it is ridicules. Think about what you are saying ..... 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, albacore said:

Yeah ok.  What does that have to do with "Either open 1 free room or close this apartment forever" ?

Why would people who pay a subscription think or agree with you that they should close the apartment because a non paying subscriber can't see what they want? I see anything I want when they are there. Why should I be penalized?

Now if you are mad that people who do not subscribe to RLC limited in what they see - then join - but to think that the apartment should be closed because non paying people can't enjoy it is ridicules. Think about what you are saying ..... 

You said the magic words , sir  .......... "  WHEN THEY ARE THERE "  .   Your right...........it's your money,  if you enjoy what your paying for then I agree with you ! 

GEEZ.......ALBACORE...........that's the 1st time you commented on anything since  Nov., 2015 !  I also hope I got your Gender right since you do not state it in your profile !   Your not associated with RLC are you ?............LOL