This is the most boring couple

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They used to be entertaining some month ago and offer some good sex in the living room and plenty of drama. The night when Alina literally throw herself in Anton arms begging for sex and he refuses her for more than two hours was epic. Also I remember their Christmas tree and its eye-offending lights with Anton playing computer under it, gaining on the field the nickname of Captain Sparkle. Even the poor cat pissed on it (the tree, not Anton).  ;D

They used to be entertaining some month ago and offer some good sex in the living room and plenty of drama. The night when Alina literally throw herself in Anton arms begging for sex and he refuses her for more than two hours was epic. Also I remember their Christmas tree and its eye-offending lights with Anton playing computer under it, gaining on the field the nickname of Captain Sparkle. Even the poor cat pissed on it (the tree, not Anton).  ;D

yes this couple months ago used to fun to watch for the drama and unexpecting good sex while Anton can be a loser majority of the time theres never been any denying how good he give it to Alina when they fuck very entertaingin to watch i do remember tho the night Alina did everything she possibly could to get Anton to have sex with her was a sad site to watch and im sure along with me alot of members thought they was heading towards a dramatic breakup the fact they still sticking around torturing us with even more boredom is a travesty i do think its time for them to move on and take Max and Lora with them

Guest IzGood2cU

yeh fuck that sheet shit...

they don;t deserve to be watched or commented on  Im outta here

lame fuckers!!!!!!!

Guest IzGood2cU

The visitor went out on the balcony, probably got tired of hearing his turning her out and her crying!!!!!!