Jump to content

Enablers


HarleyFatboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

What I am about to say comes from a guy that would love to subscribe and be a member of RLC again, but they way things are going with this site it will not happen anytime soon.   To all you enablers that agree and praise these girls no matter what they do while in the apartment and don't seem to mind how much fake shit they do or how much time they spend out of the apartments or don't seem to mind how many long and relatively frequent vacations they go on or don't mind how long they camp in the bathroom out of camera view or how long they spend on the balconies without any cameras,  you all are going to be the downfall of an unique site.   You all think you are doing them a favor and what is needed to be done to keep this site going but in essence you are destroying it.   Keep pretending that no matter what they do doesn't bother you and in the end when the site is gone you will have nobody to blame but yourselves!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What I am about to say comes from a guy that would love to subscribe and be a member of RLC again, but they way things are going with this site it will not happen anytime soon.   To all you enablers that agree and praise these girls no matter what they do while in the apartment and don't seem to mind how much fake shit they do or how much time they spend out of the apartments or don't seem to mind how many long and relatively frequent vacations they go on or don't mind how long they camp in the bathroom out of camera view or how long they spend on the balconies without any cameras,  you all are going to be the downfall of an unique site.   You all think you are doing them a favor and what is needed to be done to keep this site going but in essence you are destroying it.   Keep pretending that no matter what they do doesn't bother you and in the end when the site is gone you will have nobody to blame but yourselves!!

Isn't it simply a case of people buying it if they like it and not buying it if they don't? (Understood that you don't like it and don't buy it)

I think it's just business. Just because something is unique doesn't mean it is any good, or particularly useful, does it? and changing something that is unique does not necessarily render it common.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Isn't it simply a case of people buying it if they like it and not buying it if they don't? (Understood that you don't like it and don't buy it)

I think it's just business. Just because something is unique doesn't mean it is any good, or particularly useful, does it? and changing something that is unique does not necessarily render it common.

In this case, it is sad that you are right.   Changing anything unique will never render it common.    I guess I'm just different from the rest of you,  I could never sit back and not say anything to anyone about the lack of time RLC participants are not visible to the cameras when they out of the apartment or camping in areas where they can't be seen.   Personally,  I don't think there should be any hiding spots what so ever in any apartment.    If there is people that watch RLC and they want to watch a guy or girl take a shit....so be it.   Just because the cameras are there doesn't mean you have to watch them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In this case, it is sad that you are right.   Changing anything unique will never render it common.    I guess I'm just different from the rest of you,  I could never sit back and not say anything to anyone about the lack of time RLC participants are not visible to the cameras when they out of the apartment or camping in areas where they can't be seen.   Personally,  I don't think there should be any hiding spots what so ever in any apartment.    If there is people that watch RLC and they want to watch a guy or girl take a shit....so be it.   Just because the cameras are there doesn't mean you have to watch them!

yes, I suppose I don't disagree with you Harley, but you may find that the 'quality' of tenant declines as those that will take a shit for the whole internet to see are recruited!

no hiding spots would be interesting for us viewers, but a bit too much for real-life people and we may end up with a cast of more desperate characters - not that that wouldn't be fun, but a different kind of fun

I don't see Zoya or Leora being happy to 'curl one off'' for the benefit of the internet at large :o)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...