Blue Haired Girl

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

She has failed the hetero test I am afraid. Guy was nice, was affectionate. But she can't do it.

She is apparently neither hetero or homosexual.

She seems to be asexual.

I agree, pretty sure there were some comments around this when she started the Cam4 shows. Aside from the one-night stand and once when drunk with Butch (and I'm not sure if that counts, people behave atypically when drunk) she has never shown much evidence of being connected with her own sexuality. I don't think she derives any real sexual pleasure from the stimulation during the cam shows, and doesn't appear to have any build up of sexual tension that needs releasing.

• Upvote 1

In this age for anyone to think that a girl that would have sex with a guy is somehow not a good girl is surprising. I am 60 years old and I don't think that way! This isn't the 1950's any more.

Blue is fine by me if she either has sex with a guy or not! I don't judge her based on that anyway.

Things are getting too judgmental for me here. I think I might not post anymore. Too bad because people usually like my posts!

• Upvote 2

Thanks peking. Sorry I just had a moment! And I insulted a friend who has been very good to me. I apologize to him profusely!

We must all remember to stay calm, not lose it.

I have many people here who like me. Why would I get so sensitive?

I will stay don't worry!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Sabrina and Butch must be on holiday in Italy is my guess!

Good for them, and good for us!

9 minutes ago, sleepwalker0765 said:

When Blue was playing on cam, I was told she was on Cam4 but I could not find her. I looked page after page for blue haired gals but to no avail. Could it have been Chaturbate or another one?

Never mind. I need to re-order these posts, I just looked back from this post and saw that she was on Cam4. Can I search Bonnie and find her next time she is on?