Welp... Looks like RLC finally got to me.

TMR1

Somehow I am  blocked for the rest of the day on RLC.  I shut down and re opened my browser, I reset my IP address... even rebooted my computer,  I don't know how they're doing it, but I  got nothing now... at least until tomorrow. anyone have any ideas?

Somehow I am  blocked for the rest of the day on RLC.  I shut down and re opened my browser, I reset my IP address... even rebooted my computer,  I don't know how they're doing it, but I  got nothing now... at least until tomorrow. anyone have any ideas?

Use a VPN.   Cyber Ghost is a really good one to use. Here is a link to Download it from:      http://www.filehorse.com/download-cyberghost-vpn/24217/

Once set-up just select a Country in the bottom left corner and it will select a server to use when you use it.

• Upvote 2

Is cyberghost freeware?  I'm using Openvpn  now   and that seems to have worked but I'm skeptical on the security of it.

I have never had any issues with Cyber Ghost. The version I posted is Freeware.  It gets the job done when you can't view normally.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Cyber Ghost is making me wait now claiming there are no free slots. It's one of those fake things to try to persuade you to buy but it is getting annoying.

I get that all the time.  A counter shows up like about 3,000 or more in the queue. Once the counter reaches 0  then it connects to a server.  It comes up for all people that use it free.

That's why they put it there to annoy people so they can sell their product.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It didn't help that it was doing that half the time Leora was on all fours sucking Paul's cock today :angry:

The odd server seems to disconnect more than others. On the Free version of it they only let you choose the Country you want to use. Then you have to take what server they toss at you. Now on the Paid Version you pick the Country and the Server you want to use. Once you find a reliable one then you can just lock it in as permanent.