megan show cam salle de bain

megan fait des shows en cam dans la salle de bain tout les jours .

je les surveiller elle recois des demande par sms  .

elle regarde souvent son smartphone

ces pour ça que megan porte ce long t-shirt est de porte pas de soutien gorge ces pour ce déshabiller rapidement.

elle va plusieurs fois dans la salle de bain est reste tres longtemps de 20 mn a 45 mn.

est un jour j ai vu megan remettre  son t-shirt est son string quand elle sortait du fond de la salle de bain .

megan doit ce faire payer pour se déshabiller est ce caresser en cam.

elle fait comme la fille au cheveux bleus chez les lesbienne italienne.

hier après-midi megan était sur son lit est elle a reçu un SMS est ces vite lever pour prendre son casque audio  est partir dans la salle de bain.

elle est rester 35 minutes est apres megan avais le visage rouge quand elle est retournée dans sa chambre.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

ces pour ça que megan porte ce long t-shirt est de porte pas de soutien gorge ces pour ce déshabiller rapidement.

elle va plusieurs fois dans la salle de bain est reste tres longtemps de 20 mn a 45 mn.

est un jour j ai vu megan remettre  son t-shirt est son string quand elle sortait du fond de la salle de bain .

hier après-midi megan était sur son lit est elle a reçu un SMS est ces vite lever pour prendre son casque audio  est partir dans la salle de bain.

elle est rester 35 minutes est apres megan avais le visage rouge quand elle est retournée dans sa chambre.

These girls are money girls and they will do whatever it takes to make the money.  I have no doubt that what you say is true.

38 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

Oui cela s'appelle avoir un petit ami et une vie privée 

Elle ne fait pas de show comme blue 

Et arrêtons de colporter de fausses rumeurs sur les différentes participantes, ça serais bien 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

salut je vous demande de la surveiller est vous verrais que j ai raison

I'm sorry fanrlc,  I have no interest in paying RLC for the......in my opinion, shit that is going on.   Like I have said many times, I'm only interested in the Barca1 & Barca2 apartments.   I don't like reading about a girl that is in the bathroom for 1.5 hours of hiding, no matter what she is doing.   I don't care for how crowded their servers get and become real slow and laggy and they do nothing about them because people still pay monthly.   I don't agree with all the UM time the Barca1 & 2 apartments go under when it is totally unnecessary.   I don't like reading about all the BS teasing that has gone on in Barca1 and yet nothing ever comes of it.   Either take it to the next level or stop doing it! Just tonight, apparently Kamila brought her new sex toy back to the apartment and from what I read, or I guess I should say, didn't read,  there was actually nothing to see of the sex........just shots of Kamila's beaver from time to time.   They both knew what they were getting into when they decided to come back to K&K's apartment and have sex!!

I'm done with RLC until I start reading about much improvement with their equipment, less UM, and them putting their foot down about the hiding and teasing!!

5 hours ago, fanrlc said:

megan made shows on cam in the bathroom every day.

I monitor it receive request via SMS.

She often looks at his smartphone

these door megan why this long shirt is gate no bra for these undress quickly.

Will several times in the bathroom is still very long 20 minutes to 45 minutes.

is a day I saw megan put his shirt is his string when she went out of the back of the bathroom.

megan has to pay for this is what undress caressing on cam.

it is as au blue hair in Italian lesbian.

yesterday afternoon megan was in bed she received an SMS is quickly these up to take his headphones is from the bathroom.

she is staying is 35 minutes after Megan had red face when she returned to her room.

fanrlc, you made some mistakes in what you saw

Yes, Megan was in the bathroom putting on a show on her phone, that is definitely true. But it was not on a website like Cam4 like the Italian girl, it was for her boyfriend, or at least for one person only. If you were watching you could clearly see the screen on a couple of occasions, and she was not looking at a 'hub' like they have on Cam4 or Chaturbate or those sites, she was on Skype with one person, most likely her boyfriend.

ice_screenshot_20160821-120913.png

Furthermore, when she was finished in the bathroom she showed him around the apartment, and continued talking to him on the sofa for some time. She even showed him the puzzle she was working on. 

It was clear to everyone watching that she was putting on a show for her boyfriend, and not for a website. I would have preferred that she did it on cam of course! But I have no problem with her wanting some private time with her significant other.

• Upvote 6