Congratulations to IRMA

slider_69

I would really like to congratulate Irma . Ever since she and Leora started appearing completely nude for most of the time, it seems that many of the other apartments started following suit .  Even the great K & K  are now appearing bottomless walking around the house and showing what they  have to offer .  Great job IRMA ;  a nice trend even though it is hardly Real Life..............LOL . 

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I would really like to congratulate Irma . Ever since she and Leora started appearing completely nude for most of the time, it seems that many of the other apartments started following suit .  Even the great K & K  are now appearing bottomless walking around the house and showing what they  have to offer .  Great job IRMA ;  a nice trend even though it is hardly Real Life..............LOL . 

RLC lost the meaning of Real Life a long time ago. Once they opened these All Girl Apartments  they have been misleading the Customer on the Term Real Life.

Now it's all just scripted BS on a Daily Basis. No Reality whatsoever.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC lost the meaning of Real Life a long time ago. Once they opened these All Girl Apartments  they have been misleading the Customer on the Term Real Life.

Now it's all just scripted BS on a Daily Basis. No Reality whatsoever.

Sad but true!

• Upvote 2

I've always said that about the Barcelona apartments even back in the 2Ks days but the couples are still genuine for the most part. I believe people sleep on the couch for the cameras but Leora and Nelly are full time exhibitionists and this is real life for them ... well the life they chose. Zoya has probably been the recent couples girl showing more nudity but maybe that's because Lev is a way. I don't think we're going to see a naked parade by Dasha any time soon. Of the new girls Desiree is pretty nude but we don't see much from the gorgeous Stesha and Anezka has been prettyy consistent about her nudity - out the shower in the morning, otherwise she tends to be under something in the LR and then she only seems to use a toy by pulling her knickers aside. I don't doubt there is an occasional instruction to get busy but I do not believe there is the micro management that goes on in Barca.

• 4 months later...

On considering the female I would most like to be in a relationship with, I am torn between the grace, elegance, sexual appetite, domesticity and good nature of the beautiful Leora, and the self effacing sensuality, beauty, charm, sexuality, and fabulously arousing body of Irma.  Which two females would YOU compare and contrast to be in a relationship with?

• 1 month later...