Guest Couple

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guest couple is leaving unexpectedly.

It seems they argued with Effim, but Bogdan is agree with Effim

I missed much of the party yesterday and i also missed the dispute. ... After everything I've seen, it still seams to be a success. ... N&B are simply my favorite couple in RLC (also due to there friends). There are just fun to watch, because every now and then something happens and they  are simple very sympathetic people. :)

I think it's nice that Effim was there and that he has found happiness again. ... When I saw him and his girlfriend yesterday, I had to recognize how awesome it would be, if they would be a real part of the project. :) ... The apartment of D&D would be a nice fit, i think and hope for.

I've watched the party from the beginning until now, and I have a strong vision of what happened.

There were two sets of guest, N & B guests and guests of guests. The dispute arose when Efim locked in to the toilet to fuck his girlfriend for more than half an hour. No one else could not use the toilet and guests of guests were forced to pee in the bathtub (one girl and one guy). This was too much for the girl guest and she tried to leave already in the morning, but her husband and Bogdan got her to stay by force. When she got Efim and his girlfriend to get up from the couch in the day in order to get to sleep. She took off all clothes except for panties and went to sleep on the couch. Then she realized that Efim is not about to leave, but the party will continue. She got dressed and began to pack up with her husband. When they were ready to leave her husband argued with Efim, but Efim just laughed.

Once again it is proven that Efim can be completely asshole.

I've watched the party from the beginning until now, and I have a strong vision of what happened.

There were two sets of guest, N & B guests and guests of guests. The dispute arose when Efim locked in to the toilet to fuck his girlfriend for more than half an hour. No one else could not use the toilet and guests of guests were forced to pee in the bathtub (one girl and one guy). This was too much for the girl guest and she tried to leave already in the morning, but her husband and Bogdan got her to stay by force. When she got Efim and his girlfriend to get up from the couch in the day in order to get to sleep. She took off all clothes except for panties and went to sleep on the couch. Then she realized that Efim is not about to leave, but the party will continue. She got dressed and began to pack up with her husband. When they were ready to leave her husband argued with Efim, but Efim just laughed.

Once again it is proven that Efim can be completely asshole.

;) ;) No amigo, este ejemplar es un niño mal criado

I missed much of the party yesterday and i also missed the dispute. ... After everything I've seen, it still seams to be a success. ... N&B are simply my favorite couple in RLC (also due to there friends). There are just fun to watch, because every now and then something happens and they  are simple very sympathetic people. :)

I think it's nice that Effim was there and that he has found happiness again. ... When I saw him and his girlfriend yesterday, I had to recognize how awesome it would be, if they would be a real part of the project. :) ... The apartment of D&D would be a nice fit, i think and hope for.

Este tipo infantil ( Efim ) es de lo peor que paso por RLC-ESTAFADORES.Que alegria me da de que DIANA no este con este PAYASO.

Este tipo infantil ( Efim ) es de lo peor que paso por RLC-ESTAFADORES.Que alegria me da de que DIANA no este con este PAYASO.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and thay make us human. I do not think you rated him fair. Clearly it was not smart to occupy the toilet due to a party with so many people. But have you seen the girlfriend of him? It seams that he simply lost his head, due to other body parts.  ;) ... Many relationships do not work out and the thing between him and Diana was certainly not gone well. However, both ware likable and nice people at that time and i see no reason that he is no longer today.

I think, RLC need more people with character and individuality, because around them there is always someting happening. Efim is such a person and his girlfriend makes this impression too. Simply compare him to guys like Paul or Demid and it should be clear what i meant.

I have an idea...let's give Efim another chance at an apartment.  It was a bad relationship that made his last experience go bad.  This girlfriend loves to play.  We have single girls in an apartment...why not try a single guy that has a real desire to have sex all the time.

I have an idea...let's give Efim another chance at an apartment.  It was a bad relationship that made his last experience go bad.  This girlfriend loves to play.  We have single girls in an apartment...why not try a single guy that has a real desire to have sex all the time.

maybe but it's not that girl that he had fun with in the bathroom it was the one dress in black leather shorts

It seams that Efim has a new GF.

Ultimately, I consider an apartment with guys only not a good idea. An apartment with girls is on the contrary a very nice idea. ... Why? ... I do not know. ;)

We have single girls in an apartment...why not try a single guy that has a real desire to have sex all the time.

I agree with this statement about 80%. A singles apartment would only be successful if there was constant interaction and introductions of new guests. Even with the single girls apartment, the girls are nice to look at but there's nothing much to see outside of a massaging. A single guys apartment would be something new to add to the list but like with single girls, would only be good depending on the right guys they brought in.