Your least favorite couple

gamerpro

Least favorite couple that shoud be replaced is  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which couple is your least favourite and you think they should be replaced (choose only one)?

• Adriana and D
    • Anezka and K
    • Carina and S
    • Dasha and D
    • Desiree and P
    • Leora and P
    • Masha and S
    • Maya and S
    • Nina and K
    • Nelly and B
    • Stesha and M
    • Suzan and H
    • Vanessa and T
    • Zoya and L

• 4 months later...

Nina and Kira. Can't remember the last time I was even remotely interested in this apartment, have absolutely zero reason to even click on the apartment and most times I forget it even exists which is a real shame because I really do like Nina, despite the fact that she's only into muff.

Carina and Sabrina would have gotten my vote as everything I said about Nina/Kira can be said about them, except occasionally they'll have guests which brings their interest level from a flat 0% to a 0.1%.

And I agree with Frankster, there really should have been an option to vote for more than one couple.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nina and Kira. Can't remember the last time I was even remotely interested in this apartment, have absolutely zero reason to even click on the apartment and most times I forget it even exists which is a real shame because I really do like Nina, despite the fact that she's only into muff.

Carina and Sabrina would have gotten my vote as everything I said about Nina/Kira can be said about them, except occasionally they'll have guests which brings their interest level from a flat 0% to a 0.1%.

And I agree with Frankster, there really should have been an option to vote for more than one couple.

I'd vote for them all, I don't watch any of them anymore..:blush:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...