Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NL Forever

I just tested them out and they work perfectly well. Thanks for making the effort Silent One!

Try using VLCMediaPlayer.

12rudeboy34, everyone has their own tastes, some people like the sex, others like to see interactions, others prefer a blazing row, and so on....

So please be grateful for what others upload and try to keep your comments encouraging if you can, or the uploaders might stop doing what they do in which case we all lose out. I, for one, am grateful for anything that other members can upload...

Why not upload some of you own and add something positive to the forum.

works fine for me on VLC too...and by the way you should show a lil more appreciation for the people that take the time out to contribute they dont have to do it and its people like Silent One and NL and all the members from the past that used to do that makes this forum so much better for the ones thats no longer subscribed to RLC or isnt fortunate enough to buy a subscription to see the locked rooms so negative comments really isnt necessary

Guest NL Forever

Ok guys I have 1 day left of account access, and after that my video contributions to this forum will cease UNLESS some kind person gives me exclusive access to an account.....

.....if that does happen then I will be able to provide, in return, a steady stream of videos privately, and also, by hook or by crook, I will find a way to upload to this site.....

...apologies for posting in more than one thread....