Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

Booky was bist du blos für ein arschloch.Wie kannst du warnungen rausgeben wenn leute hier videos hochladen.

kreische hat recht was er dazu geschrieben hat maya und stepan im schlafzimmer.Er hat nichts von sex oder von was anderen geschrieben.

Du und noch andere sind ein scheißhaufen hier.Sich beschwerden über ucl und mitglied sein um runter zu laden,und dann noch das gebettelte von den adressen

von vk.kom die ich ihn gegeben habe,das ist nicht normal.Du bist ein lau seher,und willst hier besser stehen als andere.Aber mit den karma+ - da kann man drauf scheißen,

Du bist auch nicht besser als ich.Hab zwar viel - karma,interessiert mich aber nicht.Aber wegen solchen Arschlöchern wie dir und noch ein paar anderen habe

auch ich die lust verloren videos hoch zu laden.Habe noch so viele die hier noch nicht erschienen sind.So lebe dein leben weiter du mann mit einen loch untern

bauchnaben

I told you I don't understand German and translations are not making much sense. I can see you included some German cursewords such as asshole? That is pretty ironic, assaulting me because I took the time and wasted my money (yes, I bought subscription to ul.to to be actually able to download stuff like a normal internet user with normal download). So I reshared a couple of videos to mediafire so that other members won't have to go through all the troubles like I did. I don't give a shit if you leave because of me or not, you already changed your identity as much as I could see - friedel = kreische. Even in the PM I asked you to use English or at least try to translate some of it because I cannot understand you and the translate service doesn't do me much good. If I understand good the problem is people will rather download from mediafire than your shitty ul.to and you won't get paid for it? You have been asked many times by members to start using other host but you insist with ul.to so who is the real asshole. Goodbye friedel then.

And for all who are complaining about dead links "reloaded" shared most of the clips here: http://camcaps.net/video-links/collection/ with very nice host but most of you didn't even notice.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, can't seem to get the direct uploads working now. It seems to have reverted back to the "old" attachment system (i.e. the basic one) and then when I click on "post" it just goes to "start new topic" and doesn't upload anything.

Hey, there was a message about migrating to a new host so probably that was just a temporary issue. Thanks for your hard work.

Guest Squirrel

Let us be kind, civil,  and polite on this board.

We don't want flame wars.

Here is a rule of courtesy:

If you post a long video to an outside server, please describe its contents. This is important for services like U/L that have horrific restrictions for non-subscribers. It can take a lot of time to download some videos; no one wants to watch Nora eating soup if it takes 2 hours to download.

If someone else posts your video on a more accessible service, do not complain. You posted it to share with others; people reposting it on other services are helping you share. If you repost, credit the originator in your posting. We love those who take the time to post, and those who work to capture events should be recognized for their contributions.

Edit your videos, and post in-line when possible.

Put a space ( ) after punctuation. That way, google and bing translators won't trip over your words. This is very important as regards many German language postings. We're trying to communicate here at CamCaps.

If you are fluent in multiple languages, please help translate. Translators should automatically be given "Hero Status."