Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this couple should be separated because nothing fits more zusammen.Ich have the feeling that the time was right they friedel the sex looks for somewhere else. For example yesterday in the bathtub, she plays him around and he will not. Also at night in bed the short fall in poor and begin to sleep. The two are still young but are december 2013 to now only one sex in this apartment. Maybe stepan is also bi, he has always want to sleep with maya no lust. Even if both are at home, the one at the computer the other at the laptop, different Intressen. Let alone with the animals who have it not good.The to be alone for long. That's just my opinion and should not be wrongly assessed

Vorrei sapere anche io con quale software si possono vedere i film  :-\

cerca il programma vlc per vedere registrazioni .flv

grazie per la risposta, ma io mi riferisco ai collegamenti tipo questi:

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

devi cambiare i dns,cerca"COME CAMBIARE DNS SALVATORE ARANZULLA",CI SONO DUE PROTOCOLLI INTERNET è nel 4 che li devi cambiare,comunque segui la sua spiegazione,dopo clicchi sopra scarica free,ti verrà la pubblicità di altre cose,lE togli è torna da dove sei partito,ti mostrano una finesatrella dove devi indovinare,cosà c'è scritto,puoi scaricarne uno ogni due ore.non so se mi sono spiegato,ma tu cerca dns SALVATORE ARANZULA,IO CI HO MESSO TEMPO PER CAPIRE,CIAO.