• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackson23
On ‎2014‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 4:16 AM, friedel said:

so freunde der gemeinschaft hier eine adresse von vk.com

Ihr müßt selbst suchen, unter den freunden der anderen findedet ihr

was von maya ist schwierig aber schon etwas was euch weiter helfen kann.

Bedenkt das andere auch noch freunde haben.Wenn ihr maya gefunden habt

müßt ihr euch als freund oder freundin bei ihr anmelden.Ob sie euch aber in den

18+ bereich reinlässt ist ihre sache. So nun viel spass beim suchen. Finden könnt ihr sie.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

friedel, can you give us a little more help with this? I've spent some time on this and have found other members but not Maya, this is not hard it's impossible.

Guest jackson23

friedel, ki te kei te tono koe ki ahau, whakaaro ahau kua foung e ahau i te mea e pā ana ki te toa rangatira.

Guest Squirrel

Kite ki te rite ia koutou te tahi mea, e korero ki ahau, ki toku reo motu

HoD detected, belgian accent maori.

post-0-145739608151_thumb.jpg

Guest Squirrel

(EDITED)

The city was identified by CamCaps members long ago; she, Lina & Mark are friends (from the hair dressing business). That's how M&S got the gig in Elaina's old place. As for finding the "real" Maya, there are, unfortunately, 1,934,495 (EDITED) located in Krasnoyarsk, and precisely 14,745,993.5 (EDITED) listed on VK.

Facebook is bad enough; I'm not going to register with VK. I waste enough time at CamCaps. In fact, I don't even deal with RLC anymore except to see how Leora and Nora are progressing with their lives. Maya is a good gal; her tattoo hurts her, but she'll survive the ordeal, and I do check to see how M&S are doing.

But no, I don't need VK in my life; although we'd all like to know more about Maya. She's got a star quality all of her own...

(PS: sorry, nothing I write in English works with on-line translators. Think of me as a squirrel who learned Klingon as a second language, and then tried to write decent English. I'm fucking hopeless. :'(

)

On ‎2014‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 3:51 PM, Aron said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Would be good know dates of the recordings, otherwise might end up with downloading same stuff again....