Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Looking at the postcards they send trough their social medias, K&K found a much better hotel far away from the crowd, with sight on the sea, and a splendid place to look at with translucid green water. Not a lot swimming it seems, but the water should be very warm right now. They visited a local art gallery, took a lot of photos of each other. They seem alone,may be a bit bored.

Girls, cross the island, go to Knossos, some ancient greek culture doesn't hurt, it should be even fascinating for young people like you coming from the biggest european ex-communist country - those greeks have invented democracy and thought a lot about power and tyranny. I am sure you would be two godesses and respected as such - and it would be easy for you to put into you arms any poor human you cross the path... you could even kill them after making love, it was what godesses did.

I guess they really needed that vacation; I mean lying around all day looking at your phone and then putting on an occasional fuck show or bathing and caressing each other is really hard work.................the girls were all pooped out and needed a vacation !  Wonder how many guys they screwed on this trip ?

13 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I guess they really needed that vacation; I mean lying around all day looking at your phone and then putting on an occasional fuck show or bathing and caressing each other is really hard work.................

Your message is funny and it makes me laugh

To be serious, these girls are young, they have money, they don't depend on a full time job, so they are right to escape for one week in a greek island. They take advantage of their youth

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Your message is funny and it makes me laugh

To be serious, these girls are young, they have money, they don't depend on a full time job, so they are right to escape for one week in a greek island. They take advantage of their youth

Youth is such a wonderful thing.......too bad it has to be wasted on children ........LOL  ( As the saying goes )  !

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I guess they really needed that vacation; I mean lying around all day looking at your phone and then putting on an occasional fuck show or bathing and caressing each other is really hard work.................the girls were all pooped out and needed a vacation !  Wonder how many guys they screwed on this trip ?

I see that Slider_69 has been trying really hard lately to be the CC comedian,,,,He cracks jokes at all of the photos in the threads and now he's here joking about K&K,,I guess that's how he passes his time these days,,,,I wonder how many guys he screwed to laugh at his jokes?:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I see that Slider_69 has been trying really hard lately to be the CC comedian,,,,He cracks jokes at all of the photos in the threads and now he's here joking about K&K,,I guess that's how he passes his time these days,,,,I wonder how many guys he screwed to laugh at his jokes?:biggrin::biggrin:

Mickey..................go back to posting pictures, so that I can put captions on yours............LOL  !  BTW, do you know what Rita was operated on for ? 

17 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Mickey..................go back to posting pictures, so that I can put captions on yours............LOL  !  BTW, do you know what Rita was operated on for ? 

Her Pussy got torn when I fucked her on the beach last month,,,I had to rush her to the hospital,,but miraculously thank God the doctors were able to repair the damage,,,She also lost a lot more weight,,and looking better and sexier than ever:heart::heart:

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Her Pussy got torn when I fucked her on the beach last month,,,I had to rush her to the hospital,,but miraculously thank God the doctors were able to repair the damage,,,She also lost a lot more weight,,and looking better and sexier than ever:heart::heart:

what you just said reminds me of an Everely Brothers song- dreeeeam, dream, dream, dream- you know how it goes mikey :biggrin::biggrin: