Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 10:46 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Clivebb, the videos you posted yesterday are great. Kami and the BF are getting more liberal little by little. Now they were a bit without covers and as last time, the BF gave her some handjob and also Kami now to him, but no oral sex yet, and I don´t think either of them came. Kami is so very willing and I am of course happy that she is happy, I only hope that the BF does not hurt his cheek bones as his smile is soooo wide and persistent - he is so proud of being a true conqueror of a young beauty (was that actually difficult?).

part1 : 

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

part2 : 

So, hopefully next steps will be daylight, oral sex and so on. That is how I believe a real life relationship develops.

::)::)::)::) Fantastic! Many thanks kalevipoeg! ::)::)::)::)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, clivebb said:

well i think it's last time i post vids here if it's for see the guys repost my links !

Cliwebb, why do you say your vids have been "reposted"`? As your post was on Aug 31 in the August video thread, which was closed when I quoted you on Sept 1, I copied your links to my quote, took your text away and added my own comments. If I had quoted you on the same day you had posted, you would have seen that it is a quote. And Admin has afterwards taken your vids to the attachments so that they stay there for everyone to enjoy. You are most welcome to continue posting your excellent vids!

1 hour ago, Lrf said:

Will there please some WHO can Senf me Maybe the affternoon Session in Video in pm?

I will gladly join the Kami Sex PM Club if anybody is kind and willing to share those valuable vids with us - as far as I have read in another thread, Kami and the BF are getting close to the "sex event of the year" if they have really been in full daylight and without covers. My wife´s aunt from Canada is visiting us at the moment and my RLC visits are now rare. I would really appreciate if somebody is able to send one or more vids as PM!