Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest BurakYilmaz

Note to the newbies,,,Leora cry's frequently.  Most of us love her and know Paul is short and not so sweet to her

Maybe it has nothing to do with Paul. Maybe she is crying because literally all she does with her life is cook and do her hair in the mirror.

Guest BurakYilmaz

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Take all that time putting make up on, only to sit around the house all day and go no where.

I know right! No wonder she cries all the time.

Guest BurakYilmaz

And she swallows too. I think Leora is up for almost anything. I think she would love to have a dick in her beautiful ass too. She is incredibly hot and puts everything into her sex. Look at the way she moves when she sucks his cock. She loves to play to the cameras.

Definitely, she loves the cameras more than anyone on RLC...even Diana. Paul knows it too lol Its funny she'l start doing her excercises naked facing her ass to the camera and then when Paul walks in to the room she'l move somewhere else so its not facing the camera haha...busted!! looool huuuge exhibitionist this girl, she really can't help it 

hi, guys I found these photos in the post "Leora & Paul Pictues - Split # 2" has no more for the rest fell, page 1-45, I have helped.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I will update with time;