Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

13 hours ago, tripod2 said:

IMO, D&D is the worst apartment and this one is second.

This couple its Just horrible..They neither do real life in cams neither do fantansy life..They are Just fake and do all their personal things outside rlc..why rlc Still didnt ended With this cráp its beyound me..

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2016 at 5:06 PM, ze81 said:

This couple its Just horrible..They neither do real life in cams neither do fantansy life..They are Just fake and do all their personal things outside rlc..why rlc Still didnt ended With this cráp its beyound me..

because rlc is managed by a band of incompetent and do not care about the opinions of their members! in three years this couple will be always here and will continue hiding under the blanket like dasha/demid do since 2 years now !

• Upvote 2

I'm not watching them often but it appears that Thomas kept his job.  I've seen him quite often getting up around 6h00 am and go to work.  I think they have a better life than Lev that spends 20 hours a day on his tablet or Hector that spends 22 hours a day in his bed.

Vanessa has no problem with the camera.  But after several months on the project, it is not acceptable that Thomas still hide under the blanket.  

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I'm not watching them often but it appears that Thomas kept his job.  I've seen him quite often getting up around 6h00 am and go to work.  I think they have a better life than Lev that spends 20 hours a day on his tablet or Hector that spends 22 hours a day in his bed.

Vanessa has no problem with the camera.  But after several months on the project, it is not acceptable that Thomas still hide under the blanket.  

i have nothing to complain about their life,they have normal life (work,friends,....) but it's clearly the fault of thomas if they hiding under the blanket,he spend his time  for covered with the blanket during the rare sex like demid too,i can understand the first month but not after 6 months here,it's not normal to have this comportment again and rlc do nothing and agree with that

• Upvote 1

On 6 de setembro de 2016 at 11:59 PM, clivebb said:

because rlc is managed by a band of incompetent and do not care about the opinions of their members! in three years this couple will be always here and will continue hiding under the blanket like dasha/demid do since 2 years now !

D&d are soo protected by rlc..I am an rlc user for one year now and this couple (d&d)are the ones in all apartments that hide more of cams..the only interesting thing in the apartment was Dasha..and even her becomed as bad as the dude..always on the balcony without cam..undercover sex,one of the worst apartment in rlc.

D&D are important to RLC because they are a integral part of the friends network including Nelly/Bogdan and Masha/Sasha and Zoya/Lev plus Effim and girlfriend. If RLC upset D&D they could potentially lose each of these apartments. In addition to these groups also provide visitors who are willing to display everything. Blonde girl was a gorgeous creature who was never shy! The parties D&D used to hold were always very entertaining. Even Dasha was wonderful until Demid stopped her bating.

D&D are not great together but they are a vital link for a lot of RLC.