Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Is anyone else having trouble with this? I have tried five times and keep getting the html instead of the avi to save.

Usually if I try more than once eventually I get it.

Ce n'est pas la meilleure qualité. On entend des vois parler....

Va sur celui qui est sur MyB

Far too technical for me. I just know that I've done countless ones before and only occasionally does it not work first time and it always works a second time, or a third at worst. This one won't work at all. I've done nothing to the settings since the last one I did a few days ago.

I just tried it again, but again it came up as html. So will wait for a new one and give up on this one.

The My bridge one worked fine. So at least I have that to watch and it was a joy!

I figured it out. Nothing to do with settings at all.

There's suddenly some new step I didn't need to take before, surprised nobody else mentioned it.

There's an 'I am not a robot' thing that was never there before and it downloaded direct instead of the old way which was have me asked to save it to a chosen drive.

So that was just a sudden change regarding dirty bin I'd not encountered up to now. Sigh.

I figured it out. Nothing to do with settings at all.

There's suddenly some new step I didn't need to take before, surprised nobody else mentioned it.

There's an 'I am not a robot' thing that was never there before and it downloaded direct instead of the old way which was have me asked to save it to a chosen drive.

So that was just a sudden change regarding dirty bin I'd not encountered up to now. Sigh.

You got past the added security feature. My eyesight is bad I have a hard time seeing some of the images. Had to go through it three times before I got it correct.

I know what you mean.

But when you weren't warned that there was an added security feature - no worries if you instinctively seem to know -  it can be perplexing and the left and right click thing can lead you into the path of utter frustration if you are expecting right click and you need left click all of a sudden!

As for the images, my eyesight is fine, but it's not easy to tell what is in some of the pictures, as they are so small and some of them could be anything. Cakes for instance could be small cakes not big ones but I got most of them right first time.

It seems it's usually two or three that need clicking, no more, so if in doubt don't click too many!! Clickety click! :-)))

I know what you mean.

But when you weren't warned that there was an added security feature - no worries if you instinctively seem to know -  it can be perplexing and the left and right click thing can lead you into the path of utter frustration if you are expecting right click and you need left click all of a sudden!

As for the images, my eyesight is fine, but it's not easy to tell what is in some of the pictures, as they are so small and some of them could be anything. Cakes for instance could be small cakes not big ones but I got most of them right first time.

It seems it's usually two or three that need clicking, no more, so if in doubt don't click too many!! Clickety click! :-)))

I guess after a little bit the images will be memorized so won't be as hard to choose.

Nope. I've only observed for a couple of months, but I'm certain there is no hope for King Ineptitude (paul).

Only 4 months myself, and any major hopes I had were extinguished on September 1st. But I still watch and wonder sometimes because it's just part of the fun for me  :)