Attachment center sort options

Presently, you can sort by file name.  That turns out to be nearly useless to me since more than half of the file names begin with numbers. If there is some pattern  that makes it useful, it escapes me.

It would be useful to be able to sort the file by apartment.   In many cases, the apartment name seems to be identified.  Why not make that a sort option?

1 hour ago, eagleb1 said:

Presently, you can sort by file name.  That turns out to be nearly useless to me since more than half of the file names begin with numbers. If there is some pattern  that makes it useful, it escapes me.

It would be useful to be able to sort the file by apartment.   In many cases, the apartment name seems to be identified.  Why not make that a sort option?

When you click the Attachments Center Tab It shows every file that has been Attached through the Cam Caps Server.  In the Bar with all the Page Numbers over to the right side of the page you will see a Filter By Tab. Click the Filter By Tab and a Drop Down Menu will appear. In the Drop Down Menu Select Videos. All the Videos should now be sorted from the last one uploaded as the first Video. Now you should see the title of the Video and over to the right side should be the Information as to what Thread that Video was placed.  The Videos with numbers are Videos that were transferred from the Old Forum to the New Forum. It should be quite a few pages before you come across them.

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When you click the Attachments Center Tab It shows every file that has been Attached through the Cam Caps Server.  In the Bar with all the Page Numbers over to the right side of the page you will see a Filter By Tab. Click the Filter By Tab and a Drop Down Menu will appear. In the Drop Down Menu Select Videos. All the Videos should now be sorted from the last one uploaded as the first Video. Now you should see the title of the Video and over to the right side should be the Information as to what Thread that Video was placed.  The Videos with numbers are Videos that were transferred from the Old Forum to the New Forum. It should be quite a few pages before you come across them.

I've understood all that.  My comment about how many file names began with numbers was because I had sorted by file names.

What I was asking was whether it would feasible to add an option to allow sorting by the apartment thread from which the posting originated.

1 minute ago, eagleb1 said:

I've understood all that.  My comment about how many file names began with numbers was because I had sorted by file names.

What I was asking was whether it would feasible to add an option to allow sorting by the apartment thread from which the posting originated.

There are quite a few of them with just numbers. I don't see any way with the current options to sort them by apartment. The only way to get them by apartments is to go to the Video Threads for each apartment.

Everything from the time the Apartment started right to the end of December 2015 are in Archived Picture and Archived Video Threads. In those Threads you will find the same thing that's in the Attachments Center.

They are in the Top part in the pinned section for each apartment.  The Only Apartments that don't have those Archived Threads are the Apartments that came online in the year 2016.