Recent Spanking by the Powers of CC

HarleyFatboy

I recently received a spanking by the powers at be.   Due to this recent spanking that was caused by all the cry babies that didn't like me calling the girls whores,  I have decided not to post anything on any of the threads anymore.   No matter how ridiculous what I read is, that is posted by you cry babies, I will not reply anymore but instead just laugh and use your words of ignorance as laughter for my soul.   I hope all you cry babies are now happy!

If for any reason the sane members of RLC would like to talk to me,  my PM feature is open to you.   Cry babies, this does not include you!!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Harley do not stop posting. Those girls are WHORES.   Nasty ass Russian skanks. .  They need butt fucked by a BBC. (BBC it's not hard to figure that out.)  AND what makes them look stupid is they can't act worth a damn. It is so fake...sorry

I know what a whore and skank is. Been there done that........But not butt fucked by a BBC....yet.   RLC ia not real life. it's entertainment no one living real life has video cameras in every room.  ALSO when are they going to put a cam facing the toilet  so we can watch them poop? Any one into that besides me.....AND don't bother commenting about my post because I won't read it any way.   Don't hate me because I have no clue what's going on...... Yours truly Chloe from La La Land Crazyfornia....

• Upvote 3

to be honest i never understood why cc mods do not allow us to call the girls whatever.... anymore...

Harley i still agree with you on most! as you can see i also stopped posting anything..

i m realy tired of watchers having no personal life at all, no experience at all (specialy no experience of this kind of girls/women) being ready to fall in love with them, being their defenders/protectors, so desperate...

i am a voyeur. i know what i expect from them and i know till which point i ll cheat myself for my joy. thats all.

hope you are ok man!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, LaLaLand said:

Harley do not stop posting. Those girls are WHORES.   Nasty ass Russian skanks. .  They need butt fucked by a BBC. (BBC it's not hard to figure that out.)  AND what makes them look stupid is they can't act worth a damn. It is so fake...sorry

I know what a whore and skank is. Been there done that........But not butt fucked by a BBC....yet.   RLC ia not real life. it's entertainment no one living real life has video cameras in every room.  ALSO when are they going to put a cam facing the toilet  so we can watch them poop? Any one into that besides me.....AND don't bother commenting about my post because I won't read it any way.   Don't hate me because I have no clue what's going on...... Yours truly Chloe from La La Land Crazyfornia....

So harley faggot boy has taken out yet another membership and is passing himself off as a female.

Must admit, lalaland suits him to a T.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2016 at 7:34 AM, mitsoulas33 said:

to be honest i never understood why cc mods do not allow us to call the girls whatever.... anymore...

Harley i still agree with you on most! as you can see i also stopped posting anything..

i m realy tired of watchers having no personal life at all, no experience at all (specialy no experience of this kind of girls/women) being ready to fall in love with them, being their defenders/protectors, so desperate...

i am a voyeur. i know what i expect from them and i know till which point i ll cheat myself for my joy. thats all.

hope you are ok man!

YEAH FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT,,,FUCK HARLEY AND FUCK EVERY FUCKING ACCOUNT HIS FAGGOT ASS COMES OUT WITH,,,HE IS SUCH A LOWLIFE SCUMBAG,,,HE'S LUCKY THAT I DON'T RUN INTO HIS ASS,,,I WOULD BEAT THAT PUSSY WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE WITH A CROBAR.

JUST PATHETIC,,,,HE HAS NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF CC,,YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD BE TIRED BY NOW OF ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE,,BUT HE NEVER FUCKING TAKES A DAY OFF FROM HIS BULLSHIT EVER,,,,,HE GOT HIS MONKEY ASS SPANKED BY THE MODS,,,AND HE RAN BACK INTO HIS HOLE LIKE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH,,BUT NOW THAT HE HAS ONCE AGAIN,,CREATED YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT,,HE USES THAT ONE TO SPEW HIS GARBAGE ALL WHILE KEEPING HIS ACCOUNT WITH THE USERNAME HARLEY OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT AND A LOSER,,,,HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU TYPE YOUR COMMENTS AND SAY THE EXACT SAME BULLSHIT THAT YOU USED TO SAY AS HARLEY,,,,,,AND THE IDIOT IS GIVING HIS OWN SELF COMPLIMENTS AND LIKES,,WOW ,,,THAT IS A NEW FORM OF DERANGED. 

I FINALLY VENTED IN THE CORRECT THREAD,,,,IF THAT PUSSY READS THIS,,HE CAN COME AND REPLY IF HE'S MAN ENOUGH....I SHOULD JUST BITCHSLAP HIS ASS WHEN I SEE HIM....I NEVER USE MY FIST TO HIT A BITCH LIKE HIM,,JUST A BACK HANDED SLAP TO HIS FACE:biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

On 10/6/2016 at 4:25 AM, UOYKCUF said:

YOUR MOM IS A WHORE TOO,,,,THAT BITCH GAVE ME HERPES AND THE CLAP.....I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT WHORE WHEN I CATCH HER.

AND TELL THAT SLUT OF A SISTER YOU GOT TO QUIT CALLING MY FUCKING PHONE,,,,I DON'T OWN THAT BASTARD CHILD SHE HAS,,,SHE FUCKED EVERYONE IN THE NEIBORHOOD SO THAT KID COULD BELONG TO ANYONE,,,EVEN THE MAILMAN.

YOU KNOW WHO A WHORE AND SKANK IS,,BECAUSE YOU FUCKED BOTH OF THEM GROWING UP,,,YOU INCESTUAL FREAK!!

DAMN IT'S FUN OVER HERE LMAOO!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

YEAH FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT,,,FUCK HARLEY AND FUCK EVERY FUCKING ACCOUNT HIS FAGGOT ASS COMES OUT WITH,,,HE IS SUCH A LOWLIFE SCUMBAG,,,HE'S LUCKY THAT I DON'T RUN INTO HIS ASS,,,I WOULD BEAT THAT PUSSY WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE WITH A CROBAR.

JUST PATHETIC,,,,HE HAS NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF CC,,YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD BE TIRED BY NOW OF ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE,,BUT HE NEVER FUCKING TAKES A DAY OFF FROM HIS BULLSHIT EVER,,,,,HE GOT HIS MONKEY ASS SPANKED BY THE MODS,,,AND HE RAN BACK INTO HIS HOLE LIKE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH,,BUT NOW THAT HE HAS ONCE AGAIN,,CREATED YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT,,HE USES THAT ONE TO SPEW HIS GARBAGE ALL WHILE KEEPING HIS ACCOUNT WITH THE USERNAME HARLEY OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT AND A LOSER,,,,HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU TYPE YOUR COMMENTS AND SAY THE EXACT SAME BULLSHIT THAT YOU USED TO SAY AS HARLEY,,,,,,AND THE IDIOT IS GIVING HIS OWN SELF COMPLIMENTS AND LIKES,,WOW ,,,THAT IS A NEW FORM OF DERANGED. 

I FINALLY VENTED IN THE CORRECT THREAD,,,,IF THAT PUSSY READS THIS,,HE CAN COME AND REPLY IF HE'S MAN ENOUGH....I SHOULD JUST BITCHSLAP HIS ASS WHEN I SEE HIM....I NEVER USE MY FIST TO HIT A BITCH LIKE HIM,,JUST A BACK HANDED SLAP TO HIS FACE:biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

hey tough man... may i ask why you quote me for threating with all this someone else?

u wanna say i m "another account" of harley?

"So harley faggot boy has taken out yet another membership and is passing himself off as a female." 

HOLD ON THERE COWBOY....  that is an insult to me........Chloe is not Harley Fatboy...it's me....Chloe....who is now KrispyKritter....(I think I, Chloe, got banned for using a derogatory term for gay males.)

havingablast .....I don't want to say you are dumber than a box of rocks.....because it's difficult to disguised facts from fiction here.

Where are the CC detectives when you need them?  We need your expertise to figure out who is who and who is who is not and post a list.  ALSO the true gender (not gender identity) of every member.

love Chloe...oops I mean KrispyKritter    

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2016 at 4:34 AM, mitsoulas33 said:

The new rules regarding civilized discussion in the Apartment threads was done because trolls were jumping in those forums simply to piss off people. We hate cleaning up after childish food fights. We like to keep the Apartments clean and tidy.

These rules do not affect Rants & Flame Wars. It's a free speech area; just don't stalk members, give out the tenants private information that could endanger them, and don't post illegal stuff. Simple.