The Star of the Show

Thestarider

Who is your star of the Show ?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Choose wisely as you only get one choice.

• Luscious Lovable Lola (The New Queen Bee)
    • Party Girl Polya
    • Sensational Sweet Stella
    • Bodacious Beautiful Belle
    • Awesome Alluring Anna
    • Remarkable Ravishing Rebecca
    • Magnificent Marvelous Megan
    • The Bearded Boy Wonder

Vote for the new rising star of the Barcelona Bash

3 nights of of craziness and dreams and fantasies made to come true.

Really take time to think about this before casting your vote as there was a lot that happened over the last 3 nights.

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Belle & Megan want to do a full 90 min HD girl-on-girl-on-dildo film, I would seriously pay£50 for it without hesitation. I am always going to vote Belle. 

BBsq69 can you pm me the girl on girl video sir very very thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Megan, because it was so unexpected. Belle was the most active, but she had only been around a short while and we hadn't really been able to get a feel for her yet. Most people thought that Megan was dull, if beautiful, so it was the biggest shock to see her let loose like that

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

Megan, because it was so unexpected. Belle was the most active, but she had only been around a short while and we hadn't really been able to get a feel for her yet. Most people thought that Megan was dull, if beautiful, so it was the biggest shock to see her let loose like that

Megan :heart: & Belle :heart:
OMFG!

Megan's Breasts, Belle's Arse, Belle's general personality but tempered by Megan's coyness. I don't know about morphing their faces in this hybrid - Megan is prettier but Belle is somehow cuter.
Let Me Dream!

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i have said it so many times way before Beardy brought them together but surely Megan & Belle should be the new Kami & Kristy - if RLC have any sense they'll put these together in the same flat or even better the same bed.

Sent you a PM earlier.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2