Jump to content

New 2 Girl Apartment


BBsq69
 Share

Who should get the next 2 single girl apartment?  

83 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose from these options:

    • Belle & Megan
      19
    • Belle & Anna
      8
    • Megan & Carolina
      2
    • Lola & Carolina
      4
    • Stella & Polya
      2
    • Lola & Polya
      0
    • Megan & Rebecca
      13
    • Danaya & Adele
      1
    • Belle & Stella
      1
    • Irma & Ilona
      11
    • Irma & Anna
      10
    • Danaya & Ilona
      2
    • Irma & Danaya
      8
    • Anna & Carolina
      2
    • Jenny & Nikki
      0

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Solely on Barca girls, who would you like to see get a shared apartment like Kami and Kristy? 2 girls in a close relationship hunting for men with a very clear understanding that if you fuck them it's on camera.

More sensible ideas and I will add them. I think it should be restricted to girls who have at least been in apartments at the same time but I've included some cross fertilisation because of the recent parties - you know why :-)

Not sure who Rita would share with until Mikey pretends he's had a sex change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Solely on Barca girls, who would you like to see get a shared apartment like Kami and Kristy? 2 girls in a close relationship hunting for men with a very clear understanding that if you fuck them it's on camera.

More sensible ideas and I will add them. I think it should be restricted to girls who have at least been in apartments at the same time but I've included some cross fertilisation because of the recent parties - you know why :-)

Not sure who Rita would share with until Mikey pretends he's had a sex change.

You missed  Carolina & Anna ... they seems to know each other also outside of RLC... :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to have to think about this one. I love Irma but the three on the list aren't that high on my list. Maybe Belle and Megan although they didn't really have any time when it was just the 2 of them. I'm not counting what happen at the party.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MrBox said:

You missed  Carolina & Anna ... they seems to know each other also outside of RLC... :)

I've added them. If Megan's gone I now want Belle & a clone of Belle. It is a great shame about Megan: great tits, great arse and pretty. If they had invited her to Anna and Belle's room for massage they might have been able to ease her into the group but I'm afraid Barcelona is now no place for the likes of her, Rita, Kristy and Kami. It is perform or get out.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I'm going to have to think about this one. I love Irma but the three on the list aren't that high on my list. Maybe Belle and Megan although they didn't really have any time when it was just the 2 of them. I'm not counting what happen at the party.

Well Irma was definitely closest to Ilona most of the time she was there, then for a brief time before Anna left with Anna, but I can't really remember her relationship with Danaya with whom Ilona was much closer, so I have limited Irma options I'm afraid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After giving this some thought I had to go with the 2 pixies. Megan and Belle. Can't predict what these 2 would get up to but I think it would still be a good idea to have Irma around to watch over them. We know that Irma would have made sure Belle got home and in bed the other night. And not ended up on the floor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2016 at 11:03 AM, BBsq69 said:

Well Irma was definitely closest to Ilona most of the time she was there, then for a brief time before Anna left with Anna, but I can't really remember her relationship with Danaya with whom Ilona was much closer, so I have limited Irma options I'm afraid.

irma may have been the hottest girl on that sight. but did she like men?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

irma may have been the hottest girl on that sight. but did she like men?

Actually in another thread there were questions asked as to whether she really liked women. Remember RLC pretty well instruct or at least hint very strongly that what they want here is bi women providing some women on women soft action which was the case until that party. We really could do with some bating or some more serious scenes not every night but occasionally to keep us interesting. Girls in Barcelona do very little else so some of the more experienced girl could put on a harder show or the less confident ones could open up like Megan and Rebecca did. They both left but I feel Megan was close to surviving it - she definitely enjoyed the experience but I think was concerned about what people would think of her at home. Truth is girl's like to experiment and except with the religious it does not really carry the same stigma as male experimenting would. 

Yes yet another post in which I have ended up talking about Megan a girl who I barely so but back to Irma who I have seen lots. She says she likes men and not women but sure as hell took a shine to Ilona which I think was genuine. With the others, including Anna who she turned to when Ilona did not want to go further with her, I'm not so sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...