New 2 Girl Apartment

BBsq69

Who should get the next 2 single girl apartment?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from these options:

• Belle & Megan
    • Belle & Anna
    • Megan & Carolina
    • Lola & Carolina
    • Stella & Polya
    • Lola & Polya
    • Megan & Rebecca
    • Danaya & Adele
    • Belle & Stella
    • Irma & Ilona
    • Irma & Anna
    • Danaya & Ilona
    • Irma & Danaya
    • Anna & Carolina
    • Jenny & Nikki

This poll is closed to new votes

Solely on Barca girls, who would you like to see get a shared apartment like Kami and Kristy? 2 girls in a close relationship hunting for men with a very clear understanding that if you fuck them it's on camera.

More sensible ideas and I will add them. I think it should be restricted to girls who have at least been in apartments at the same time but I've included some cross fertilisation because of the recent parties - you know why :-)

Not sure who Rita would share with until Mikey pretends he's had a sex change.

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Solely on Barca girls, who would you like to see get a shared apartment like Kami and Kristy? 2 girls in a close relationship hunting for men with a very clear understanding that if you fuck them it's on camera.

More sensible ideas and I will add them. I think it should be restricted to girls who have at least been in apartments at the same time but I've included some cross fertilisation because of the recent parties - you know why :-)

Not sure who Rita would share with until Mikey pretends he's had a sex change.

You missed  Carolina & Anna ... they seems to know each other also outside of RLC... :)

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to think about this one. I love Irma but the three on the list aren't that high on my list. Maybe Belle and Megan although they didn't really have any time when it was just the 2 of them. I'm not counting what happen at the party.

17 hours ago, MrBox said:

You missed  Carolina & Anna ... they seems to know each other also outside of RLC... :)

I've added them. If Megan's gone I now want Belle & a clone of Belle. It is a great shame about Megan: great tits, great arse and pretty. If they had invited her to Anna and Belle's room for massage they might have been able to ease her into the group but I'm afraid Barcelona is now no place for the likes of her, Rita, Kristy and Kami. It is perform or get out.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I'm going to have to think about this one. I love Irma but the three on the list aren't that high on my list. Maybe Belle and Megan although they didn't really have any time when it was just the 2 of them. I'm not counting what happen at the party.

Well Irma was definitely closest to Ilona most of the time she was there, then for a brief time before Anna left with Anna, but I can't really remember her relationship with Danaya with whom Ilona was much closer, so I have limited Irma options I'm afraid.