No picture

This has probably been mentioned here before, but what causes the inability of the cam. pic to load? The thumbnails seem to be there, but some apartments or rooms just  don't load. I.e. the "three white circles" on the black screen.

2 hours ago, sanjuro66 said:

This has probably been mentioned here before, but what causes the inability of the cam. pic to load? The thumbnails seem to be there, but some apartments or rooms just  don't load. I.e. the "three white circles" on the black screen.

Use a VPN and change your IP.

I'm simply trying to view the pics in the individual forums.  But now, instead of seeing pics I'm seeing a rectangular box with what seems sto be a broken file and lettering.  ie; page 4 of Stesha and Marco pics the first file listed is not a pic  but a box with what appears to be a broken file and  says: "stesha 0017.jpg"  running my mouse over it does nothing.....  ????? oh mighty Guru

BTW, this is not occurring in all the forums, just certain ones.  Thanks for your help...

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I'm simply trying to view the pics in the individual forums.  But now, instead of seeing pics I'm seeing a rectangular box with what seems sto be a broken file and lettering.  ie; page 4 of Stesha and Marco pics the first file listed is not a pic  but a box with what appears to be a broken file and  says: "stesha 0017.jpg"  running my mouse over it does nothing.....  ????? oh mighty Guru

BTW, this is not occurring in all the forums, just certain ones.  Thanks for your help...

The Anony.ws Server has gone Offline. Any Picture (Image) that has been uploaded to Cam Caps or any Forums using their Servers will all appear the same way as you had just described.

If the Server should happen to come back Online then the Picture (Images) will appear. As each day goes by it appears that is not likely going to happen.

If users wish to Upload any Pictures (Images) can use this Host:            http://pichoster.net/