Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

13 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Where did you get that, It's not on her vk nor instagram ?

Yes........if you read the remarks on her Instagram account............you will see her in Tibilisi, Georgia !  Previous picture remarks show her at an airport saying she hijacked a married man !

13 hours ago, longarm101 said:

wow, i have always figured those two were romantically involved off cam

I said that from the begining of their time together in Barca1  ( the fact that they were both Bi and really loved each other ! ) Many people shot me down, including our supposed interpreter,  Kitek ! 

Just now, slider_69 said:

At least, not on camera !

No no..there was never any sexuality involved..like with Anna, Irma, Caro, Lola...you cant tell...K&K were like two Ilona living together....i dont think they were camera shy...

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

No no..there was never any sexuality involved..like with Anna, Irma, Caro, Lola...you cant tell...K&K were like two Ilona living together....i dont think they were camera shy...

Maybe you forgot the videos of Kristy and Kami on the bed together...........Kristy had her hands under kami's panties and was massaging her whole ass for many minutes while they talked !  Then back in Barca1, they were both on the sofa caressing each other, fully clothed, when Kami moved Kristy's hand from around her neck and put it under her top so that Kristy would  caress her tits . It all seemed playful,  but I believe they didn't want to show more on camera ! All signs of a relationship more than friends !

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Maybe you forgot the videos of Kristy and Kami on the bed together...........Kristy had her hands under kami's panties and was massaging her whole ass for many minutes while they talked !  Then back in Barca1, they were both on the sofa caressing each other, fully clothed, when Kami moved Kristy's hand from around her neck and put it under her top so that Kristy would  caress her tits . It all seemed playful,  but I believe they didn't want to show more on camera ! All signs of a relationship more than friends !

Maybe, but still Kristy never allowed Kami to touch her own tits, which are very sensible - she is also reluctant to let her boys do that. I don't think that they have done much more than what we saw. And I think also that the presence of the cams, after some shyness time, gave them an erotic excitment they rarely have without the cams. Girls like to be public exposed... Apart from the fact they are also been paid to do so, more or less, the public exposure makes them to do things they won't do elsewhere. One moment of truth : a few days ago Kristy refused that her russian/american BF see her naked in her bath, whille she was filmed on RLC. It means that she is willing to show more in front of the cams than in her private life... So is probably her sexual relationship with Kami. The most you get is on cam...

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

They could have done their Lickety Splits off camera then no one would know. Some Girls like to keep certain secrets private.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Zinc said:

Really??? over a dog....i can imagine Leora and Paul breaking up due to their dog...but them...i am surprised...

It's not completely about the dog. The story as I understand it is that they were going back to the apartment late at night and they came upon a stray dog. Kristy wanted to play with it because , well, she's Kristy and Kamila wanted to go back home. Kamila went without waiting for Kristy who took offense. They stopped talking for a day or two and Kamila cried.

There was an incident in Moscow too one time when the angels were spending the night. Kamila and Kristy had words in the kitchen and Kamila cried again, it was resolved very fast however. In fact I've seen Kamila cry three times, one time she seemed in physical pain but the two other times were over Kristy.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy seems to be busy in Tiblisi with some married dude ! Damn, she took a 20 hr trip (faster by plane I guess)  to do something with him there.  Maybe meet his wife.........LOL !

I don't think we should talk this much about their social accounts here, this forum is about RLC. Also Kristy's posts are jokes 90% of the time so you should not take them seriously.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't think we should talk this much about their social accounts here, this forum is about RLC. Also Kristy's posts are jokes 90% of the time so you should not take them seriously.

Well, when Kristy is absent from RLC, I'm just informing the forum where she could possibly be.............nothing sinister ; just info related to her activities which she herself posts ! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well, when Kristy is absent from RLC, I'm just informing the forum where she could possibly be.............nothing sinister ; just info related to her activities which she herself posts ! 

Kitek already told us she was in Georgia, I just don't think we should bring up the girls Instagram accounts so much here that is all.

22 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Kitek already told us she was in Georgia, I just don't think we should bring up the girls Instagram accounts so much here that is all.

Both girls are strong characters, we have been following them since Barcelona and got to know them. They have a life here in Moscow, a real one, not only the one they display on rlc. It's normal we get to read their social medias and difficult not to mention them in this forum... What should be needed here is a way for them to communicate with us - maybe just a one way communication, only them doing the talking (otherwise they would got a lot of  trash from these grown up dirty kids who are mainly responding here). They have to tell us their feeling and when they leave when they are supposed to come back. Without Kitek we would be totally lost and they would have even been less respected. So in this case their communication would bring them more respect, as does the reading of their social medias and the mention of it we make.