Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

wow from the latest translation provided by Kitek in the Kamila is back thread. I'm sort of saddened and also find some maturity and admiration in Kamila. It appears she is doing what she can to be in a relationship and asking what can I do to help in their growth. Yegor was very honest without just kicking her to the curb. Coming off a divorce he probably just isn't quite ready. Kamila is ready and the two ships eventually started to sail in different directions. Kamila actually explained what goes on outside of the apt. and we saw the change in the apt. This will probably be an issue for the girls as they are permanent residents on RLC and have unique careers. Not a lot of guys can handle that. The traveling, the questions, the cameras.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

wow from the latest translation provided by Kitek in the Kamila is back thread. I'm sort of saddened and also find some maturity and admiration in Kamila. It appears she is doing what she can to be in a relationship and asking what can I do to help in their growth. Yegor was very honest without just kicking her to the curb. Coming off a divorce he probably just isn't quite ready. Kamila is ready and the two ships eventually started to sail in different directions. Kamila actually explained what goes on outside of the apt. and we saw the change in the apt. This will probably be an issue for the girls as they are permanent residents on RLC and have unique careers. Not a lot of guys can handle that. The traveling, the questions, the cameras.

I agree with you. Not a lot of guys can accept a free woman... Kami is not well educated, she can't seduce durably a man with her brain (she is not an idiot, of course, she is even smart, but not educated) and I think only educated men would accept an independant wife, or artist may be. So she sould go to university, take a degree in something interesting, or go to art school or an actor school as she is already in some sort of show business.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

I agree with you. Not a lot of guys can accept a free woman... Kami is not well educated, she can't seduce durably a man with her brain (she is not an idiot, of course, she is even smart, but not educated) and I think only educated men would accept an independant wife, or artist may be. So she sould go to university, take a degree in something interesting, or go to art school or an actor school as she is already in some sort of show business.

Yes . She is very smart and under estimated and savvy in her business. The education part is which in general gives you a well rounded perspective is lacking. She has been in this field since a young teen. she just needs to give up the glamour and live the regular life. she even knows that mid twenties is at the end for a models life. the people on here who are models are not your high paying models. Its a nice gig for a bit. the offers dry up and she wants to be secure past 27 that's why I am sad. She knows that the end is coming. She really wanted this with Yegor to work. No offense but Lola and Anna and Lima look a little past their time to be in this situation.

16 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Just my opinion. It's not only a situation of a free woman with perhaps a lack of high education.

The problem is how this free woman earns her life. She earns her life doing nothing but showing her intimacy in the world wide web. And sometime she gets some bonus being model at Dubaï or elsewhere. Yegor is a big man and he knows what some russian women can makes in Dubaï. The 2nd point is he knows Kami has very high expectations about standard of living and he can't right now assume Kami's requirements.

I give Kami 2 Weeks to find another boy or to fuck again with Jegor

• Upvote 1