Stesha & Marco - Videos June to December 2016

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, skoen said:

Well at least they are practicing safe sex.

Ii makes me wonder how long they have been in a relationship.  I may be naive, but in a monogamous relationship where both are std free, there are a number of better contraceptive choices.

18 hours ago, HiHiHi6 said:

i dont like safe sex ! its boring as at it all xD.

right now they have full house ;-) . hopefully someone can capture the fucking season pls . thx

and big thanks for the uploaded vid !

You know what they call a person who doesn't believe in safe sex right? They call that person a parent.

• Upvote 2

On 7/1/2016 at 5:42 PM, eagleb1 said:

Ii makes me wonder how long they have been in a relationship.  I may be naive, but in a monogamous relationship where both are std free, there are a number of better contraceptive choices.

There is only ONE 100% effective contraceptive against pregnancy--A CONDOM!

3 hours ago, snaky said:

A condom is way out of to be 100% safe and it is also not the most secure prevention method. ... The main advantage of a condom is the additional security against diseases.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, snaky said:

That's simply not true.  If used perfectly, it's about 98% effective.  In actual practice(according to Planned Parenthood) it's about in the high 80% range.  From personal experience, the condom broke on the second day of our honeymoon.  That was long before Plan B was available and we sweated out the next few weeks.

Yes, it is the most effective against STDs.

If you really want to know about it, here is a link https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

• Upvote 5