Saving my money

I am officially done with RLC. I have spent more than $200 dollars in the last few months to be teased. I can understand the teasing in front of all access cameras then retreating to a private area in order to increase revenue but to move from an all access area to an area with no cameras, GTFOH!  Enjoy your time on the balcony girls. I hope more members wake up and leave this crippity crap! I will save my money  for something else. I am DONE!

• Upvote 1

I am still done but I have to say they put on a show tonight. Lola sat on Carolina's face while Bella worked her over with a vibrator. Stella played with her Carolina's pussy while this was going on. They hid behind a sheet at times but Lola went down on Carolina, too. I am still leaving. It is an insult for them to play around then go to the balcony. My membership expires next month.

6 hours ago, smitty09 said:

I am still done but I have to say they put on a show tonight. Lola sat on Carolina's face while Bella worked her over with a vibrator. Stella played with her Carolina's pussy while this was going on. They hid behind a sheet at times but Lola went down on Carolina, too. I am still leaving. It is an insult for them to play around then go to the balcony. My membership expires next month.

hi frends  video link  and pictures pm pls thanks smitty my  no membership :(