Membership Fee Increase

Admin

On November 1st the membership fee will increase to $20 per year or $1.66 per month.  This is the first time that we have raised the membership fee since it was established more than two years ago. The reasons for the fee increase are as follows: 

• Our payment processing fees have increased significantly 
  • We have increased server resources at least 3 times in the last two years which costs more money 
  • The costs to store, backup, and secure our data consistently increases as more people use our services 
  • Software maintenance fees have increased as we have added new features 

Thank You, 

- A 

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

those who paid already , will the increase affect them only when their time is up, or will they have to pay the extra $8. right away  ??

Those who have already paid, the increase will only take place when they renew after their current subscription expires.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, MrNoise1 said:

Dear admin, I clicked payment option to become a member, but it doesn't work. I have written to your concat address and have asked how it works, but I didn't receive any answer. What can I do ?

Here is the Premium Membership Registration Page.   Click the Add to Cart Button and Input the Required Information.

2 hours ago, makrohard said:

Could anyone upload some records of Leroa and her friend's party from the last night for the non CC members like me? I watched just the beginning of their party but unfortunately had to go... Thanks!

I think the idea of running this CC site is to give the members the opportunity to see posted videos and pictures (though the amount of videos in shrinking). So why would the paying members (12 / 20 USD a year!) give you the same material for free?

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I think the idea of running this CC site is to give the members the opportunity to see posted videos and pictures (though the amount of videos in shrinking). So why would the paying members (12 / 20 USD a year!) give you the same material for free?

I with pleasure would become a paying member, if that is your point - 20 USD are not so much but the procedures in my country for internet paying are just a pain in the ass with much taxes included during the process, so no - just for this membership I don't intend go through these procedures.

And no, no one obligates you, if you have the willing you will share it. Why? Why does anyone share video from RLC at all?

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

You have "member" title under your name. When saying "for the non CC members like me", did you actually mean "non RLC members"?

I meant "non CC Premium Members".

What do you mean by Internet paying and taxes included? If you have a credit card, just use it, there´s no tax involved. I don´t think CC even offers a choice for foreign bank transactions.

• Admin locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic