Password Stealer!

Guest Dennis

Guest Dennis

So, somebody in Kingston, New York attempted on two occasions today to log in to RLC using my login and password.  Their static I.P. address is 24.161.54.14 so beware.  Fucking asshole.

A lot of places like your bank will lock you out if the IP address isn't the same as you registered with. You have secret questions that you have to answer to clear the security checks. Should you not pass, an email is usually sent to the registering email address confirming that you are who you say that you are.

The hacker failed.

mkryan, I got an e-mail saying that IP address attempted a login.  Then go to http://whatismyipaddress.com and plug it in.  It will tell you where it came from.  There are a bunch of other neat tools there that you can use.

Damn. Nice to see someone knows what to do. Just like I explained above.

I hope you get the issue resolved.

Guest Steaford

Dennis  Thanks for your information  Everyone should be extremely aware of these kind of things and follow-up with the authorities. Things like this cost big bucks in the long run and a lot misery, again thanks for being vigilant.