Unreal

It's 04:10 where they reside. This dickhead has a scrumptious blonde laying almost totally naked on the couch a few feet from him and he's playing on a computer.

Is it just me, or is something wrong with this scene? I would post a pic, but I don't have the software to give me the capabilities to do so.

It's 04:10 where they reside. This dickhead has a scrumptious blonde laying almost totally naked on the couch a few feet from him and he's playing on a computer.

So, should he wake her up first,or just rape her in her sleep?

Guest HappyChap

love the way he picks her up ever so romantically and carries her from a darkened room to a fully lit bedroom when she is still half asleep...er, no.....well at least he is trying......

Guest IzGood2cU

It is 2:30 in the afternoon (Paul and Leora's time)and that lazy good for nothing excuse for a man is just now waking up... His gorgeous lady has been out of bed and to work at 6 and 7 in the morning, the last two mornings and he can't even get out of bed before 2:30 in the afternoon and do something around the house to help out. What a fucking bum!!! AND he wakes sits in bed, grabs the laptop and begins to surf... like that's the first thing in his useless life that he MUST do!!!!!!! Get a fucking life Paul.... you lazy bum and if your honey is working, then you cook dinner or do some house-work or something (so she doesn't have when she gets home after a hard days work). You might stop keeping her up all night with lame advances for sex too. If she is working the next day let her get some sleep you selfish SORRY excuse for a representation of a thoughtful male.