Elisa & Fima ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 14,2016. to November 30,2016.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I can't belive they are bringing back all the girls we live,,,RLC thank you fot bringing back Elisa,,,now please bring back my Adele::):heart:

Personally, I would love to see Isabella's crazy ass back.  She may have been crazy but she loved sex and didn't give a rat's ass who saw her

• Upvote 5

This apt will be a disaster Both are alcoholics Elisa  has found herself her perfect match. A pregnant man with erectile disfunction who drinks as much as she does.

This will be worse than the gay brothers!

5 hours ago, Xide said:

This apt will be a disaster Both are alcoholics Elisa  has found herself her perfect match. A pregnant man with erectile disfunction who drinks as much as she does.

WTF. ... Perhaps everyone should wait as least a week before they sells such a negative opinion as an almost fact. Elisa was very fun to watch as she was in B1 and this couple can be both:

• Fun to watch, because there is something happening and the people are open minded.
  • Boring as hell, because RLC found themself a new version of Zoya & Lev (Exterm hot girl with useless BF).

I'm not sure what this apartment will be. ... The only sure thing here is that no one can find a reasonable assessment about a new couple in less then 24h.  

BTW, they find the correct sleeping places (girl always on the camera side). :) This is something that Z&L did wrong intentionally.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Xide said:

He looks awful, older and fat but he may have other qualities... She was nice when in Barcelona, often drunk but interesting. If I remember correctly she had orgasms clenching her legs.

The real problem is the flat: doomed!

I can't remember the gay brothers though, but that may be off topic, I guess...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, stash said:

The real problem is the flat: doomed!

I can't remember the gay brothers though, but that may be off topic, I guess...

It is the word. This appartment is doomed. I like Elisa but i just hope we will not watch a weirdos alcoholic couple with a guy all day long on his phone or computer and a lost girl in the bath with a bottle (as Anezka).

• Upvote 3

Elisa used to be my favourite girl when she was in Barcelona 1. I liked her more than Irma, even Leora and felt really sorry when she left. I'm really glad that she's back and also glad that she found herself someone to satisfy herself rather than a cucumber.