Belle's Anus Appeal

At 3:41:05 Barcelona time last night My Belle bent over between the table and the sofa and clearly displayed her arsehole. Please did anyone catch this on Cam 2. It is the picture I most want in the world so it really would mean everything to me to see it. The chances are we'll never see its likes again just like without the happy juice it seems increasingly unlikely that we'll see engaged in sexual activity with a female HM with the possible exception of her close friend Lara (we'll have to wait and see with her but not much sign last night) or Becca if she is off her period but those are enormous long shots. We might see her bate yet giving the traditional show before leaving.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

At 3:41:05 Barcelona time last night My Belle bent over between the table and the sofa and clearly displayed her arsehole. Please did anyone catch this on Cam 2. It is the picture I most want in the world so it really would mean everything to me to see it. The chances are we'll never see its likes again just like without the happy juice it seems increasingly unlikely that we'll see engaged in sexual activity with a female HM with the possible exception of her close friend Lara (we'll have to wait and see with her but not much sign last night) or Becca if she is off her period but those are enormous long shots. We might see her bate yet giving the traditional show before leaving.

I saw it BB it caught me off guard too

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Unfortunatly i was in bed. Damn