Unable to sign up using pre paid

Mackdog

After just getting in trouble for asking for pics and vids in the forum section I would like to say that I have purchased pre paid Visa's twice, and was not able to sign up for premium membership either time.  I am happy to pay for the site (especially now with Kitty) but have not been able to.   I am not sure what the solution is here??

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎28 at 5:41 PM, Mackdog said:

After just getting in trouble for asking for pics and vids in the forum section I would like to say that I have purchased pre paid Visa's twice, and was not able to sign up for premium membership either time.  I am happy to pay for the site (especially now with Kitty) but have not been able to.   I am not sure what the solution is here??

Are you referring to Reallifecam (RLC) or Cam Caps (CC).

3 hours ago, Mackdog said:

no i was referring to RLC, sorry.

Others have claimed they were able to Register with the use of Prepaid Cards.  At the bottom of their page should show what cards are accepted.  I myself would not think a Prepaid Card would be a problem since once the balance is used the Card is no longer Valid as Funds cannot be added to them.

The best thing would be to Cantact Support of the Payment Servers and they should be able to assist and answer any of your questions.