Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

BBsq69, superbes captures de leora, bravo!!!!1f61c.png

Merci corboblanc. I've not captured anything decent today, despite all her comings and goings.

I'm not sure if Paul's home as well. I thought I saw him in the bed and if so he's been there all afternoon. So I'm not sure whether he needs to leave ridiculously early. I have to go out for a few hours and I'm slightly worried something might happen. I did see her performing The Creaming with her panties on earlier so I'm not sure if she showered first. She had 2 yesterday, but if she had one today I missed it.

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Leora seems to be back now and is pottering about as is her usual wont. Must have gone out to get groceries or something.

btw this having to sign in every time you want to comment or reply is a bit tedious isn't it? I am used to being logged in all the time and liking and commenting as and when it takes my fancy!

I am not having this problem. Is it something to do with your cookies setting. I have had similar problems on other sites, although very few, but everything's working fine for me.

• Upvote 1

Still can't cross-quote between threads but Cassy said, accompanied by some excellent pictures,

"Images from today. Looking over all these images could easy be made on almost every other day. It's her daily routine to seduce viewers"

I feel I must comment on this. She's hardly the only one putting on a show. Top performers Nelly and the 2Ks do the same. Also this is possibly what she would do anyway as she loves being naked and is a bona fide exhibitionist like Nelly. Of course pictures of her walking up to the mirror are going to look similar every day as are those of Nelly applying make-up topless or the 2Ks lounging around on the sofa with a degree of bodily contact but people still enjoy seeing them - well they would if Nelly's camera was better. Just enjoy the gifts The Goddess provides.

Regarding Leora and her 'Polish strip' I know exactly what that meant, as I'm an Englishman deeply immersed in European football culture, but I wonder if the idiomatic reference would have 'gone through to the keeper' with some from other cultures?

Of course there was no actual 'strip' suggested by the 'outfit' worn by the Goddess, and the colours might not have exactly replicated those of the Polish football team, but we knew what you meant! Now if the Poland ladies' football team wore such an outfit (skirts rather than shorts) we might see the game providing us with a host of revelations!

Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'strip-search' as well!

• Upvote 1

Dear Snaky , Go ... ... and fill in the rest

Are we suddenly on some board that I am unaware off? If you want to start a flame war go bite yourself.

You don't have to look, you don't have to read. Why don't you try going to a board where there aren't pictures of Leora?

1 hour ago, snaky said:

BB & CASSY,

WE ALL ADMIRE YOUR DETERMINATION AND DEDICATION TO LEORA, BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP WITH THIS LEORA INFATUATION. I'M SURE I SPEAK FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHEN I SAY NOBODY WANTS TO SEE 20 FRAMES OF THE SAME EXACT SHOT OF LEORA ON THE COUCH, LEORA DOING HAIR OR COUNTLESS NUDE WALKS. AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING YOUR NARRATIVES AND PLAY BY PLAYS IN THIS THREAD

THANK YOU

• Upvote 1

Sadly I missed today's beautiful display and it seems that apart form Maturin's video (I'm now getting adware from Zippyshare which didn't use to happen but no warning from Kaspersky) nobody has posted any footage of before, during or after. I realise a lot of people, like me for once, were asleep but why does this board exist if nobody is going to post pictures apart from about half-a-dozen people?