Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I missed it too and I often see her live, but not this time. I saw her painting and I can't remember when that was exactly, but she didn't look likely to be doing anything else.

She's fooled us before so I should have known better.

I went off and did other things and didn't hurry back and missed her by 20 minutes.

But she looks as if she might be heading in the direction of a 'second sitting' for those who missed the first. Hope I'm right!

Bubble I hope you are right, but this time with that incredible ass up high in the air, and her face down on the couch, I just love it when she masturbates like that. Most of us can never get enough of that incredible ass !!!!!

Unfortunately for some she's switched to the bedroom, so while you may get her doing a lot more, given the extra space, many of us will miss seeing her live now.

Hope those who can, will record what transpires. She looks in the mood to go for it in a really big way again.

Not only that, but she's locked her poor dog in the GR so the yapping's a lot further away. Hard on the poor mutt, but better for her and us!

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Unfortunately for some she's switched to the bedroom, so while you may get her doing a lot more, given the extra space, many of us will miss seeing her live now.

Hope those who can, will record what transpires. She looks in the mood to go for it in a really big way again.

Bit of a shame for us, especially for those like me who missed the early show and cassy, you keep posting. 

• Upvote 1

The earlier one was wonderful. She is an amazing woman. I wish she would get a dildo or something for the part when she likes to stick her fingers in her vagina. You can hear how wet she is even from the camera across the room. I recognize these are directional mics but still it really turns me on to hear the juices flowing. Ultimately though she cums not from penetration but from stimulation of the vein just above her clit. I think she would have even greater orgasms if she also used the dildo. I eat a lot of pussy and the majority of women I eat cum this way as opposed to strictly vagina penetration. I can make them cum licking this vein and fingering their pussy at the same time. Often more than one orgasm. Keep in mind these are very experienced women. They will tell you what they like and want without you asking.

I am popular in the swinger groups because most men eat pussy but as only a prelude to sex. I enjoy just oral on each other to completion.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am popular in the swinger groups because most men eat pussy but as only a prelude to sex. I enjoy just oral on each other to completion.

Well I'm sure I'm no expert which is why I do my best and then get on with it. I do enjoy it and enjoy the reverse as do all men but I'm just too interested in sticking my dick elsewhere.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Sadly I missed today's beautiful display and it seems that apart form Maturin's video (I'm now getting adware from Zippyshare which didn't use to happen but no warning from Kaspersky) nobody has posted any footage of before, during or after. I realise a lot of people, like me for once, were asleep but why does this board exist if nobody is going to post pictures apart from about half-a-dozen people? 

Hmm.  I think that's the first time I've used zippyshare.  I've read some recent bad comments about it (pertaining to infected exes in the mp4 stream which is not something that's possible) but meh if they are definitely trying to send adware then I won't use them anymore.

I'm not sure why other people don't post more captures.  My schedule is such that I only rarely get lucky when there's anything live going on but I'll always record it and upload here, which is why there isn't much output from me. 

For reasons discussed many threads, years and screen names ago, I'm not a paying member at CC (although seriously thinking about paying now that it appears that the mods have cleaned themselves and the boards up), so I don't go around asking for vids or moaning at others who do upload which is why I haven't said anything before but I do think it would be better here if there weren't such a clear consumer/producer divide.  I totally understand that the folks who have an RLC subscription don't want to jeopardise that by putting vids up but it would be nice to see some other people helping out by sharing some recordings of the free streams.  If anyone needs help recording streams then just pm me or go over to the pc advice thread and start a new topic on it.

On that note, I'd like to say thanks to all the folks who have got a subscription or not who upload their recordings here, it is much appreciated!

• Upvote 1